Level 90 Fire Mage PvP Stat Priority?

90 Undead Mage
Note: Please do not discuss PvE here. This is purely for level 90 Fire mage PvP.

Does anyone know what the level 90 stat priority is for level 90 Fire spec PvP? Or perhaps a source for a more detailed discussion of this?

Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Probably crit until at least 25%. The shatter cap is really low now, but I don't think that haste or mastery are going to provide much extra damage inside a deep freeze. The damage you gain from the more frequent pyros will probably outweigh it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Gonna go hard on crit since it'll be awhile before we have the same amount we did in full cata at 85. I know you only need 25% for shatter but I require more procs!

Definitely worth it to test haste or mastery past the 25% crit softcap though.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Mage
crit crit and more crit, 40% isnt enough!

mastery just increases ur dot dmg, ppl die before that becomes an issue, haste isnt important in pvp at all, and i mean at all, 0 haste is sufficient for pvp leaving crit the ONLY option!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]