looking for KFC/PHD/DHS

89 Human Hunter
i want to hit 2200 in a hunter comp anyone looking to push 2200?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gonna need to hit 90 first mate.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Out to pasture....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/02/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Saturn
I would LOVE to break 2200 this Season. I may eventually raise my Druid, but as of now he is retired. He is enjoying the good life in Nagrand.

10/02/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Oolaki
Out to pasture....

Hell no...he messed up and left his guard down and Lazy was able to tame him...It nice having a NE Druid do my bidding....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Not gonna lie, I know nothing about arena comps and thought I was coming in this thread to see someone making a post about chicken.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/03/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Zakarnas
Not gonna lie, I know nothing about arena comps

It's easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Take the combination of classes and specs in your 3v3 team.
2. Come up with a name for that combination. Bonus points if the name has "cleave" in it.
3. Shorten the name to three letters.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Let's walk through an example:
1. Say, I'm running Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman.
2. Let's call it "Kung Fu Cleave". (Because I said so, that's why.)
3. KFC
4. ???
5. Now my pretty little fingers no longer have to get tired typing Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman. Moreover, all the confused peons will now admire my knowledge of arena comps, which is obviously a direct reflection of my PvP skillz.

( No, but really, it's just a tradition to make things unnecessarily complicated. Just keep a reference list around: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758256977 )
Edited by Cayreth on 10/3/2012 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
I created an arena comp called Kill Kill Kleave, and then abbreviated it, and then received a letter from some understandably upset people, and then I stopped arenaing.

j/k.I have too little skill and too many characters to arena.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]