looking for KFC/PHD/DHS
10/02/2012 11:52 AMPosted by SaturnI would LOVE to break 2200 this Season. I may eventually raise my Druid, but as of now he is retired. He is enjoying the good life in Nagrand.
10/02/2012 04:13 PMPosted by OolakiOut to pasture....
Hell no...he messed up and left his guard down and Lazy was able to tame him...It nice having a NE Druid do my bidding....
10/03/2012 10:56 AMPosted by ZakarnasNot gonna lie, I know nothing about arena comps
It's easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Take the combination of classes and specs in your 3v3 team.
2. Come up with a name for that combination. Bonus points if the name has "cleave" in it.
3. Shorten the name to three letters.
Let's walk through an example:
1. Say, I'm running Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman.
2. Let's call it "Kung Fu Cleave". (Because I said so, that's why.)
5. Now my pretty little fingers no longer have to get tired typing Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman. Moreover, all the confused peons will now admire my knowledge of arena comps, which is obviously a direct reflection of my PvP skillz.
( No, but really, it's just a tradition to make things unnecessarily complicated. Just keep a reference list around: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758256977 )
j/k.I have too little skill and too many characters to arena.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.