Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hell no...he messed up and left his guard down and Lazy was able to tame him...It nice having a NE Druid do my bidding....
It's easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Take the combination of classes and specs in your 3v3 team.
2. Come up with a name for that combination. Bonus points if the name has "cleave" in it.
3. Shorten the name to three letters.
Let's walk through an example:
1. Say, I'm running Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman.
2. Let's call it "Kung Fu Cleave". (Because I said so, that's why.)
5. Now my pretty little fingers no longer have to get tired typing Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman. Moreover, all the confused peons will now admire my knowledge of arena comps, which is obviously a direct reflection of my PvP skillz.
( No, but really, it's just a tradition to make things unnecessarily complicated. Just keep a reference list around: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758256977 )
Edited by Cayreth on 10/3/2012 11:39 AM PDT
I created an arena comp called Kill Kill Kleave, and then abbreviated it, and then received a letter from some understandably upset people, and then I stopped arenaing.
j/k.I have too little skill and too many characters to arena.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.