80-84 MoP blues

90 Worgen Warrior
MoP has brought some ridiculous rare items for 80-84, I've manage to get a couple of Fellworth's Repetitive Greataxe cheap on the horde AH and transfer them to Ally side. I've equipped one as Arms but I'm wondering just how much better, if at all, it would be to go Fury dual wielding a couple of these bad-boys.(was thinking about putting collosus enchant on the off-hand) I could probably flip a nice profit on my 2nd spare axe.

Just for reference I managed to pull 32k on a dummy in my current gear and my beard still has a lot of bum-fluff present and is quite short, with more practice I'm sure my beard can get a lot longer and more coarse with tinges of red and grey.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
That reminds me of the archaeology item niffelvar bearded axe. 1h agility axe, ilvl 226. But usable at lvl 71. I put that on my enhancement shaman and destroyed things for 9 levels. It was hilarious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]