PvP vendor's being killed

Hi,Im not sure this is the right threat to post this in or not,So dont flame me if it is not,But it seem's that The new PvP vendors put in with the latest maintance seem to only have 180k HP and have been killed several times by alliance on my server,I'm not sure if anyone else is experience this yet,It just seems very annoying having to wait to buy my PvP gear for the current season,Is it possible for blizzard to hot fix it or buff the HP of the NPC's at the vendor?
Edited by Liva on 10/2/2012 8:55 AM PDT
90 Draenei Warrior
If you want PVP vendors, you must fight for them. The Alliance threatens all you hold dear..like..I don't know..Pooping in unpaved streets and..eating bananas, peel and all. AND SO YOU MUST FIGHT!
100 Gnome Priest
Or you could kill the Alliance players. You're welcome.
90 Dwarf Warlock
Funnily enough, Horde are doing the same thing to us.

Having 180k HP on a mob with literally no defense seems a tad silly, especially since it's in the middle of nowhere.

10/02/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Healeighgee
Or you could kill the Alliance players. You're welcome.

Except they can kill the vendors in a few globals. Even with ~50 people in the vendor room, we couldn't stop a frost DK from coming in, hitting remorseless winter and killing the vendor.
Edited by Awkward on 10/2/2012 8:57 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Shouldn't the PvP vendors be at least as fearsome as the Flightmasters? Logic dictates this NPC should be well versed in the art of war, so you should be stun-locked and one-shotted.

How ironic.
Edited by Seri on 10/2/2012 8:59 AM PDT
88 Gnome Death Knight
10/02/2012 08:56 AMPosted by Awkward
Except they can kill the vendors in a few globals. Even with ~50 people in the vendor room, we couldn't stop a frost DK from coming in, hitting remorseless winter and killing the vendor.

I like this idea.....where is this vendor......

Joking.

>.>

<.<

Maybe.
I really hope this gets fixed. :(
90 Human Warlock
Lots of aspects of season 12 need fixing. This is included.
100 Night Elf Druid
It's really dumb. They can be 1 shot. There's not even an opportunity to defend them. And they take forever to respawn
Its just annoying,Having to fly there,Wait a good 10 or so min for him to spawn to just have him be 1-2 shot agian,The guards around him are level 88 elites with only 287k HP,
88 Gnome Death Knight
10/02/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Fallana
Meh, it's what the vendors deserve. They are PvP vendors after all.

10/02/2012 08:58 AMPosted by ßeastmaster
You would think an NPC would at least be "GUARDED" or maybe the dumba$$ vendor should put on some of his own gear lol :)

10/02/2012 08:55 AMPosted by ßeastmaster
I LOL'd... a PvP vendor gets ganked by a PvP player.

If the vendor can't pvp....and he's a pvp vendor....he had it coming....
91 Blood Elf Paladin
At the very least, they should have 700k life so players can't one-shot them.
A HP buff and possibly stronger guards,Would be a easy fix around it.
87 Blood Elf Rogue
where are these new pvp vendors located?
90 Pandaren Shaman
So that's what happening? I just went into the Hall of Legends and like half the vendors are missing.
90 Pandaren Shaman
So that's why there's no PvP vendors in Stormwind today...
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]