PvP vendor's being killed

90 Worgen Mage
this design further encourages faction transfers

just like wintergrasp and tolborad before it and blizzard refuses to see that it does they think it brings world pvp but without balancing it like wintergrasp and not making it heavily favor which ever side has more people "tol borad"

this new change in a subtle way favors whichever side has more people if they wanted real world pvp they should have made a new wintergrasp another tol borad just encourages
90 Night Elf Rogue
10/02/2012 08:55 AMPosted by ßeastmaster
a PvP vendor gets ganked by a PvP player

lol, there is some irony there. Kinda of cool though.
100 Human Priest
Faction imbalances do affect ones take on wpvp. Of course it's cool when you always out-number the other side. Some of you are giving bonehead griefers too much credit. If something can be done to grief, they would never hesitate to do so..and then call it wpvp.

It IS blizzards fault for not seriously taking faction imbalances into account whenever you make changes that require venturing into the world. It's like they remain completely oblivious to the fact that some of the complaints are legitimate and their game has no griefers or bots.
90 Troll Priest

just like wintergrasp and tolborad before it and blizzard refuses to see that it does they think it brings world pvp but without balancing it like wintergrasp and not making it heavily favor which ever side has more people "tol borad"

this new change in a subtle way favors whichever side has more people if they wanted real world pvp they should have made a new wintergrasp another tol borad just encourages

Though I do agree with most of your post, wintergrasp wasnt all that great. I do remember some alliance players running around with 150-200k hp, back in wrath days. Sure they can one hit any horde, sure they could muti shot and one hit alot of people. You know what happened? Hundreds of horde came out of nowhere and !@#$ed them up! They didnt win much at all.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Though I do agree with most of your post, wintergrasp wasnt all that great. I do remember some alliance players running around with 150-200k hp, back in wrath days. Sure they can one hit any horde, sure they could muti shot and one hit alot of people. You know what happened? Hundreds of horde came out of nowhere and !@#$ed them up! They didnt win much at all.

I remember those days.. i always enjoyed being on the horde side with 30-40 horde killing the 1-2 "Raid Boss" alliance characters with the buff lol
90 Undead Death Knight
Just one more stupid idea blizzard has implemented to drive away paying customers. No, probably not a lot, but added up with all the other reasons people are leaving...there will be a huge exodus of players just like after Cata was released. There may be a small boom of new kiddie players after christmas, but it will not match the number of people canceling. Interest in this game is wanning and it is stupid moves like this that will help people make up their minds.

Their idea probably would be nice in an ideal setting, but very rarely is there an even balance of horde vs alliance on any server. One side is going to get ganked while the other side keeps getting stronger and stronger.
100 Troll Druid

The tears fuel my furnace of hate.

Probably a comment fueled by the fact that WoW has an overall 60-40 Alliance faction imbalance?

I'm lucky to be on a balanced server. If I was on one of the many 70-30 and worse PvP servers I'd be PISSED by this change.

It's closer to 50-50 than 60-40 from all the realm data I've seen.

I'm on a small PvE server where it's 60-40 so I don't really see this being a problem. I understand it will be for others but I can't really bring myself to care since it's PvP.
Edited by Seradi on 10/4/2012 10:24 AM PDT
@ Fooshy "That is neat and fun and all but having your armorers out in the open like this is strategic suicide. These guys should be located behind the front lines well defended. Sure they could be ganked but the enemy should be forced to push through defenses or find ways around them to kill these guys."

"Oh thats right our leaders are the angry brown gorilla and Jay Leno."

!@#$ made ma laugh my %^- off, But yeah that is suicide but i kinda like it for now..
90 Draenei Shaman
I wonder if they could just make the pvp zones across server based. pvp with all servers and it might balance out more. i dont know im just new to game and it sounds like an idea.
Well,In good news now that the vendor has had his HP buff the alliance have stoped attacking him, So +1 Blizzard and thank you.
90 Tauren Death Knight
so many cry babies this expac...lol i love it. If you dont like the idea of getting ganked u need to re-roll on rp server pretty easy fix..
90 Draenei Mage
For god's sake, somebody hide the coffee pot.
85 Gnome Warlock
So you put the PVP Vendors to the paces...Where?!?!? There are no longer level 85 honor point vendors in SW! Yes, I will eventually get Pandyland expansion, but not today. Put the vendors back in SW or at least somewhere a lvl 85 cap can get to them!
Edited by Jonlittle on 10/4/2012 4:27 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have gotten a lot of questions as to where the PvE and PvP vendors are, so I made an easy to fallow video on how to get there. Hope this helps everyone :)

PvE Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdpLxzY5Kk&feature=youtu.be

PvP Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKs24FrWDec&feature=youtu.be
90 Undead Mage
Why are the honor vendors all the way out there? I don't feel like flying around for 15 minutes every time I want to buy honor gear. It's just really inconvenient.
90 Pandaren Rogue
I understand the idea behind this, but it's pretty annoying not being to get the gear because the vendors always dead.

The new thing now is kiting the vendors off and not killing them. Just put them back in the cities.
Edited by Drunknmonk on 2/5/2013 8:01 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]