Illidan -> Mug'thol

26 Pandaren Monk
I'm really looking to transfer because the community on Illidan isn't all that great but despite the community, you generally have a very talented player base. So i'm looking for a few things:

1. Horde to Alliance ratio
2. PvP status, how well does Horde perform here.
3. PvE status, how well does Horde perform here.
4. WPvP, does it happen, how often, etc...
5. Community in general.

Any answers would be awesome!, thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
would be nice if blizz would balance the server before letting everyone go horde ....
Reply Quote
26 Pandaren Monk
09/28/2012 09:45 PMPosted by Acidfolk
would be nice if blizz would balance the server before letting everyone go horde ....

Illidan is a Horde dominated server. You really can't expect anything else unfortunately. My worry is that I would transfer onto a whole different realm in relation to faction ratio and economy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
#1 and #3 can be answered on www.wowprogress.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Mug'thol's ratio is very similar to Illidan. Much more horde.

To answer your other question, the economy is a good deal slower with much less action and items than on Illidan.
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Death Knight
5. Community in general.

wpvp is nearly nonexistent, on illidan we kill each other on mug we coexist, i dont know if anyone here gets what a pvp server is
As for your last question, its like comparing a large city to a small town.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
5. Community in general.

As for your last question, its like comparing a large city to a small town.

There will probably be enough xffers to Mug'thol after today to make it a large city as well. Kiddies held out for a week, but with raiding back the math becomes pretty easy.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

wpvp is nearly nonexistent, on illidan we kill each other

How'd you do that when the Alliance to Horde ratio is 0.072?

WPvP was mostly dead on Illidan until CRZ was implemented, then it took off like a bat out of hell! It was a blast. Personally, I'd have been happier if they never released this expansion, because I was having so much fun doing world PvP and what not. And it's not that I hate MoP, it's actually pretty cool in its own right, but now I gotta grind grind grind for gear, gotta wait in 3 - 4 hour queues, etc. Bleh, what a pain! :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]