Beware doing heroics with <1up>!!

1 Blood Elf Paladin
They'll ninja tank loot off bosses to disenchant.

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
They are dicks as well. Just want to throw that out there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I've had a similar run-in with them during a random LFD group, bastard ninjaed a tank item and DEed it.

Pretty much every baddie I've ever had in my randoms has come from frostwolf actually.

WTB Free Server xfer....
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1up
Please provide the name of the person who 'ninja'd' your gear, and a screen shot if possible to an officer in our guild and the person responsible will be removed. I personally do not tolerate this kind of behavior.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/01/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Ulgrím
Please provide the name of the person who 'ninja'd' your gear, and a screen shot if possible to an officer in our guild and the person responsible will be removed. I personally do not tolerate this kind of behavior.

Had I been aware that someone would actually take notice I would've done so.

But I would keep a close eye on Andromeduh, that was the one who pulled that stunt on me, ninjaed a pretty important item from Gates Of The Setting Sun Heroic on the final boss.

I make sure DPS plate gets their gear, but they should keep their mitts off my tank gear, moreso if they're just going to DE it and be an !@#.

You can choose to not believe me or whatever, thats your decision, but actions like this reflect on the guild as a whole, and if it were me I'd take it seriously, its hard enough for me to get geared properly due to blizzard having so many bugs on daily quests without people stealing my items from under me in randoms.
Edited by Därkfuneräl on 10/1/2012 5:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
1up
I will roll need on every tank piece in dungeons that I need, because of course I'm a tank. When a ret piece drops, I always ask. If it takes more then 15-20 seconds to say you want it of course I'm gonna need it, we have people that want to run the dungeon. However, if THEN you say you really do need it, then ill trade it to you. And of course I always roll need on pets/mounts unless I have them. They should make an addon that when a piece of gear drops it will compare it to everyone that can wear that piece and weather they may need it or not... To bad I don't know how to make addons :(
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1up
Thank you for your feedback. We'll look in to the matter.. We've grown quite large recently, and it's difficult to keep track of everyone's activities without the help of our fellow Frostwolvians.

I've actually raided with Andro on several occasions, and I believe that was him who just rseponded. He's a pretty stand up guy. It sounds more like some confusion, then anything intentional.. but as I said we'll look into it.

As for the original complaint; I'm sorry but I can't respond to unsubstantiated claims from level 1's, but please post on your main and we'll do our best to resolve the matter. That said please direct complaints in game directly to an officer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm honestly not sure what you are talking about. I NEVER pull stunts like that because they piss me off as well. I checked the loot table of the final boss of Gate of the Setting Sun, and the only tank specific gear were shields...which you obviously wouldn't need. The other plate items were either spell plate, or dps viable plate with mast/hit, etc. I certainly wouldn't need on something and then instantly disenchant it...I would just roll disenchant when it popped up. This is most likely some kind of mix-up, but I am sorry for the loss of your loot. God knows its hard to get drops. Feel free to reply or pst me in game if you would like to discuss the issue further. GL HF!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
10/02/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Andromeduh
I'm honestly not sure what you are talking about. I NEVER pull stunts like that because they piss me off as well. I checked the loot table of the final boss of Gate of the Setting Sun, and the only tank specific gear were shields...which you obviously wouldn't need. The other plate items were either spell plate, or dps viable plate with mast/hit, etc. I certainly wouldn't need on something and then instantly disenchant it...I would just roll disenchant when it popped up. This is most likely some kind of mix-up, but I am sorry for the loss of your loot. God knows its hard to get drops. Feel free to reply or pst me in game if you would like to discuss the issue further. GL HF!

It was the plate gloves from that boss:

668 Strength
1002 Stamina
Hit 391
Mastery 478

It may not have seemed like tank gear at first glance but for a DK mastery is a prime tank stat along with parry (Hit not so much), and the only two people in that group could roll on plate were myself and you.

It wasnt so much the fact that it was needed on that pissed me off, it was that right after that you DEed "Something" and got a blue gem from it and left the group while I was ranting about it.

If I misunderstood and you didnt DE THAT particular item I apologize, still the timing of it seemed awfully fishy and I was in a bad mood from having items taken from me in a previous run after getting no drops in 8 hours worth of heroics, you happened to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

No harm, no foul otherwise, I've gotten over it.
Edited by Därkfuneräl on 10/2/2012 6:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
1up
I know this is an old thread but from a person with an enchanter<<< when i get a new piece I equip it, de the old one (obviously because I knew the new piece was an upgrade) and then take care of enchanting and reforging later. ESPECIALLY when gearing up in dungeons. I wouldn't go ranting about something that was probably 100% confusion instead of a ninja.

Thanks for the input though. Ulgrim took care of the situation.
Reply Quote
76 Blood Elf Priest
If I see this clan in my dungeon I am leaving, this is absurd someone would do this, do us all a favor and GROW UP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]