Lag in instances

90 Goblin Priest
I am having horrific lag issues when doing MoP instances. This only occurs when in MoP instances.

Example: I am in a random MoP group and we are in the middle of the fight and everything stops. I have seen it as bad as my DOT timer for SW:P goes to negative 30 seconds. Then everything catches up all at once. This is very frustrating because Im sure it looks like I am just standing around the whole fight.

When I am questing there is zero issue. When I am groups with other people in the regular world, I have zero issue. No one else in my guild is experiencing anything like this, or else I would say the instance servers were just overloaded.

This began with the MoP patch and was MOST prevelant when I was doing the Theramore scenario. Regular dungeons were perfect.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Also lag meter says 40 home and 43 world
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]