Brewfest Daily?

85 Human Death Knight
Ok, am wondering, why when I tried to start the Brewfest dailies, I had 3 ! appear, as soon as I accepted the first quest, all the others disappeared, and still havent came back. I reset my addons, and still nothing.

So do we only get 1 daily a day?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The same happened to me earlier today. I accepted the dailies, now I have no brewfest quests at all in my quest log.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wondering the same thing mys.elf...I was able to race the rams then I picked the one to bark the announcements in ironforge and that was it...no more dailys...I don't have any in my quest log from yesterday so I know that's not the issue.
Reply Quote
21 Pandaren Monk
It isn't a glitch you can only advertise(the quest) for one of the breweries a day.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
There are 3 dailys available:

There is the ram racing one.
There is the barking one which is available from 2 npcs near each other, but you can only get it from one of them (its the same quest anyway).
Then there is the defend the brewfest one, this is only available if you successfully fight off the dark iron invasion every half (or is it hourly?) hour and only stays up for about 10-15 minutes after.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]