armory error. The armory encountered an error

(Locked)

100 Night Elf Druid
everytime i want to check my character and AH it will say:armory error. The armory encountered an error handling this request. Is it a bug or something else? It happen after the mop update.
100 Night Elf Druid
Plz help.....
Quality Assurance
Is this still a problem for you?
90 Draenei Priest
I've been having this same issue on the Mobile Android App.

Also, I attempted to look at my auctions and accept gold from sold auctions on the website and I can see 3k gold in the bank (on my Shaman - Malorii) but nothing shows on the list in My Auctions.
Quality Assurance
I've been having this same issue on the Mobile Android App.

Also, I attempted to look at my auctions and accept gold from sold auctions on the website and I can see 3k gold in the bank (on my Shaman - Malorii) but nothing shows on the list in My Auctions.

Is your mailbox overloaded?
90 Draenei Priest
No. It was at about 6%.
Quality Assurance
10/09/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Malorey
No. It was at about 6%.

Is this also happening in the Mobile Armory or just the website?
90 Undead Mage
i'm having this problem as well, my Mobile Aromry always show error when I try to look at my character or the talent, but i can still chat in the guild.
I don't know why and how to fix this?
Quality Assurance
i'm having this problem as well, my Mobile Aromry always show error when I try to look at my character or the talent, but i can still chat in the guild.
I don't know why and how to fix this?

What version of the Mobile Armory are you running? Please also provide your device model, OS version, network carrier, and whether it's jailbroken/rooted or not.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Just got an Iphone 4 and im getting this same message when trying to access the auction house. nothing ive tried to do to fix this has worked.
100 Undead Monk
Having the same issue with the Samsung Galaxy S 3. Won't load anything at all.
50 Draenei Paladin
Same issue here. Galaxy s3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Same issue on every character on iPhone 5. Gold will not populate. Only guild chat works.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Galaxy s3 same problem for AH. My hold is not reflected as well. Mailbox is not full and not usingjjail broken phone... Pls help
Same Issue Motrola Atrix 4g version 5.2.0
81 Goblin Mage
Same problem on all characters HTC evo design armory version 5.2
84 Night Elf Priest
Same issue iPhone 5 iOS 6.0.2, up to date armory application
100 Blood Elf Mage
It is happening to me as well. On both my iphone 4 and my ipod 5.

I always use it without a problem, but today it is displaying "the armory encountered an error" whenever i try to go to the Auction House :(

I even tried updating the app.. reinstalling, and nothing seems to work...
90 Draenei Shaman
Same problem with android app on jellybean 4.12 on Samsung galaxy s3 i9300 was fine this morning now connection error latest armory 5.2.0
Edited by Bandraoi on 1/12/2013 9:47 PM PST
100 Human Warlock
I'm running into this issue trying to access the Auction House on battle.net
(500 Internal Server Error "An error occured. Please try again later." Error ID: VZ362)

as well as on an HP Touchpad running Android and an HTC Thunderbolt running Android
(The Armory encountered an error handling this request.)

Accessing my character information works fine. Both mobile devices are running Armory version 5.2.0.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]