Assassination energy regen.

90 Undead Rogue
It's cool, guys. We'll be okay in a year and a half.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
at 90, does the set give you +10 energy still? so total 130? I been rolling 85 pvp gear and doing damn good in bgs and world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
95 will fix it
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
10/01/2012 10:02 AMPosted by Packofcrows
at 90, does the set give you +10 energy still? so total 130? I been rolling 85 pvp gear and doing damn good in bgs and world pvp.

You do understand that energy generation rate and maximum energy have almost nothing to do with one another, right?
Reply Quote
What is this I dont even
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Assassination requires a certain mentality to enjoy playing. I personally don't mind the energy regen for a these reasons:
2 muts get a decent SnD and Rup going at the start of the fight, I find myself able to keep up with them easier as assassin than any other spec

Your poisons do just about ALL the damage, so relax. No need to spam mut as if it were hemo or backstab. Calmly hit it and focus more on your gouges, kicks, blinds, and disarms.

The problem with assassin that I have is I hardly find the appropriate time to use kidney, there isn't nearly as much control as there is in sub but I guess that control is replaced with damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]