Race Change to Panda?

90 Night Elf Druid
ATM I am a gnome mage and I hate how I look on the character Screen................Go Panda?
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
CFT
If it's purely for min-maxing, Pandas are best for DPS atm (bonus Int on food)

Even for looks, I'd say Pandas win.
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
What classes can change to Panda's, and when can they? I thought the Panda was a class of it's own. I started one, and it appeared to be melee, not a caster...but then I only got to level 2. If anyone has more information on this I'd appreciate the info.
Reply Quote
I'm about 99% sure I'm going to go panda.

They're too qt.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
gnomes now get 1% hit on daggers, and an extra 15k mana pool. good if you play arcane, but yeah gnome character screen is crap.
Reply Quote
98 Worgen Mage
In PVE, Worgen's by far the best for Fire, Panda has a slight edge for Frost/Arcane but Darkflight makes up the difference. Having to have that expensive 300 stat food on just to get your full racial buff is a bit cumbersome too.

Pandas do look better though =p
Edited by Digerati on 10/1/2012 7:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Go with how you want to look, at the end of the day what you want to look at will deliver better than the .001% difference between races on recount.

Pandas do look pretty awesome though. Especially with Goggles.
Reply Quote
I'm about 99% sure I'm going to go panda.

They're too qt.

Honest question.

Why did you gem dodge?

Also come back to Horde plz thx

Honest answer:

I couldn't have my trinket and goggles equipped at the same time because they had the same stats so I just chose one at random.

Going to replace it with expertise though since NOW I know it increases spell hit.

And I'll go back horde once all my friends do :[
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
extra int wont beat troll zerker, it probably wont even beat 1% haste crit or hit due to how little dps a stat gives you at 90 where as the %s are a solid 1% that scale with expansions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/01/2012 12:00 PMPosted by Hokonoso
extra int wont beat troll zerker, it probably wont even beat 1% haste crit or hit due to how little dps a stat gives you at 90 where as the %s are a solid 1% that scale with expansions.

As far as I know, they don't scale. I'm pretty sure they're just a flat 1% extra of a stat, not 1% of what you currently have.
Reply Quote
<3
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Also, since were going to be eating the food anyway, an extra 300 int sounds pretty decent.
Reply Quote
I caved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/01/2012 04:51 PMPosted by Xiun
I caved.

How long do you think it will be before people start complaining about panda mages getting 4 more seconds of CC in PvP?
Edited by Loismein on 10/1/2012 5:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm surprised they haven't already.

Also depends on DR, haven't tested it yet.
Reply Quote
The Blind isn't as awesome as it may seem. You have to be in melee range to use it. I tried messing around with panda shaman on Beta and noticed that. I had just assumed it was like 30 yards or somthing.

So most the time we can't add it in to our CC rotation on a healer. It's more good for controling melee but you know we are mages so thats already taken care of most the time as is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
gnomes > furries
Reply Quote
I find it very fun and useful in bgs.

/shrug
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Undead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]