Can't We All Just Get Along?

90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm sure this has happened to people of both factions: attack a mob, get it to 50%, surprise attacked by a random Alliance/Horde, dead.

To all you 90s out there, just because someone is at a lower level than you and doesn't have as much health as you, doesn't mean that they are helpless to your attacks. The random, out-of-nowhere ganks are starting to get ridiculous. Some flight points in Pandaria are just death traps to lower level Alliance/Horde. I've died more times in Pandaria than anywhere else on Azeroth due to 'KILL ALL ALLIANCE' diehard Horde fanatics.

Many a time, I'm running around, minding my own business, occasionally waving to a passing Horde when someone on a Cloud Serpent drops out of the sky and proceeds to brutally murder me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
PVP?!

ON A PVP SERVER?!

STOP THE PRESSES.

09/30/2012 12:34 PMPosted by Serphentoss
just because someone is at a lower level than you and doesn't have as much health as you, doesn't mean that they are helpless to your attacks.

Yes it does, in fact that's why you're here on the forums complaining.

he random, out-of-nowhere ganks are starting to get ridiculous

There are very few RPPVP servers, you don't have to be here.

waving to a passing Horde when someone on a Cloud Serpent drops out of the sky and proceeds to brutally murder me.

Emoting at people you're ganking is very common in PVP, just ignore them if you don't want them to notice you. More often than not, people stopping to type or emote at another player is them sizing up their chances to kill them.

[/Troll]

But uh, what?

due to 'KILL ALL ALLIANCE' diehard Horde fanatics.

09/23/2012 03:23 PMPosted by Tahlisar
join us in bringing the claws of vengeance down upon these rabid thoughtless dogs

There's more Horde on this server, but the Alliance cling to their hatred like an infant to its blanket. Horde PVE is a million times larger than the Alliance's, they take their PVP very seriously.

Horde attack and seek out Alliance because of guilds like Team Muffin, SIN, PAL, etc. We don't corpse camp because we're diehard faction wankers, we do it because Alliance have guilds that do literally nothing all day but sit in Tol Barad Peninsula (Usually after losing the actual hourly battle, because pffft fair fights.) camping, tagging mobs before people can kill them, pulling guards to people passing through and just being as annoying as possible.

If you don't want people to seek you out and kill you, I'd suggest using a different guild tag than S I N, bro.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
09/30/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Draxonicar
If you don't want people to seek you out and kill you, I'd suggest using a different guild tag than S I N, bro.

Or, since <S I N> is fricken huge, get a counter gank squad together.

Few things lately that I've seen funnier than an Indelible Surgical Strike team land in the middle of a small pack of horde, tear one sucker (who had been reported messing with a guildmate for no discernible reason*) a new one, and leave the others entirely alone, who in turn edge away and stay out of it as we proceed to make camp for a little while. ;)

(Note*: those members who pick fights generally do so at their own risk. Also, "Vanas KOS" addon ftw btw)
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Tahlisar
I'm a KILL ALL HORDE, die hard fanatic.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4365747616?page=1

Remember this thread?

You know you can't resist me.
Edited by Draxonicar on 9/30/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
09/30/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Draxonicar
You know you can't resist me.

Ain't this the truth?

Tahlasar had caught the Blood Elf drowsing in a hot spring. The afternoon light filtered green through the lush foliage of the Un'goro Crater jungle. The perpetually chill, dead flesh of the Death Knight glistened, still wet from the nearby spring. Tahlasar couldn't help but notice its smooth perfection beneath his claws....
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
09/30/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Oolaki
Tahlasar had caught the Blood Elf drowsing in a hot spring. The afternoon light filtered green through the lush foliage of the Un'goro Crater jungle. The perpetually chill, dead flesh of the Death Knight glistened, still wet from the nearby spring. Tahlasar couldn't help but notice its smooth perfection beneath his claws....

You frighten me sometimes, Oolaki.
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Lukar
This thread is looking up.

Yep.
Edited by Draxonicar on 9/30/2012 5:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
09/30/2012 01:25 PMPosted by Oolaki

Few things lately that I've seen funnier than an Indelible Surgical Strike team land in the middle of a small pack of horde, tear one sucker (who had been reported messing with a guildmate for no discernible reason*) a new one, and leave the others entirely alone, who in turn edge away and stay out of it as we proceed to make camp for a little while. ;)

(Note*: those members who pick fights generally do so at their own risk. Also, "Vanas KOS" addon ftw btw)

I once dropped into the middle of org to kill a single hpally that I didn't like and I got him. An hpally with a bubble getting ganked by a single frost dk in the middle of Org. It was a good day.
Reply Quote
09/30/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Aorris

I once dropped into the middle of org to kill a single hpally that I didn't like and I got him. An hpally with a bubble getting ganked by a single frost dk in the middle of Org. It was a good day.

I once dropped into the middle of Stormwind to kill a single Frost DK that I didn't like and I got him. A Frost Dk and a Feral Druid getting ganked by a Blood DK and a Feral in the middle of Stormwind. It was a good day.

http://imgur.com/5Jvzk

04/05/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Lukar
This thread is looking up.

Countdown to this thread becoming another http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6352745485#12 starting in
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Nope:3
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Someone make a Cayreth/Kytai/Guthwulf post quick, so I can quit /apologizing to the trail of corpses behind my guild quest group. :*(
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
09/30/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Oolaki
Someone make a Cayreth/Kytai/Guthwulf post quick, so I can quit /apologizing to the trail of corpses behind my guild quest group. :*(

Oolaki! I thought we agreed to /pretend-it-never-happened.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Mr. Blood Elf. You were already eating dirt when we got there. Are you sure you didn't trip and aggro that mob over there?"
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I once dropped into the very edge of Stormwind and capped a ledge with walls that my boomkin partner typhooned people off of while I tanked the guards to take sceenies of people that the boomkin killed. It was a good day because I deleted all the screenies I accidentally took when I was standing next to my own body in ghost form. There were no feral druids present.

Fixt.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This thread feels like it's two threads at once. I am so confused.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/01/2012 01:58 PMPosted by Lukar
This thread feels like it's two threads at once.

Only two?

Many a time, I'm running around, minding my own business, occasionally waving to a passing Horde when someone on a Cloud Serpent drops out of the sky and proceeds to

09/30/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Lukar
frighten me

10/01/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Saturn
AND:

10/01/2012 01:26 AMPosted by Cayreth
we agreed to /pretend-it-never-happened.

09/30/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Draxonicar
But uh,

09/30/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Aorris
I once dropped into the middle of

09/30/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Oolaki
a hot spring. The afternoon light filtered green through the lush foliage of the Un'goro Crater jungle. The perpetually chill, dead flesh of the Death Knight glistened, still wet from the nearby spring.

09/30/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Oolaki
so I

saw the intense look of longing in the elfs eyes

09/30/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Draxonicar
and

we just couldn't get enough....

09/30/2012 06:46 PMPosted by Kiraleen
Chances are

I think it's about time for a fresh slashfic from Darrethy, no?

Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]