Can't We All Just Get Along?

90 Tauren Druid
Yep so, for the most part I've been trying to avoid the whole wPvP thing for now.

I see a <S I N> tag or a <Team Muffin> tag though, and I feel like it's my duty to try and cause as much havoc as possible.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
It's funny - the only Alliance I've run into so far, aside from when I'm hanging out in Halfhill, are friends. xD It's actually been pretty fun getting to see them out and about for once.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
(Usually after losing the actual hourly battle, because pffft fair fights.

Totally nonfactual. Alliance had TB on farm for the better part of the year. Also, sometimes we just couldn't get enough from winning those TB's that we ensured we won the top half, as well. ;]

Besides, camping TB while waiting for BG's sure beats the hell out of standing in a city.

AND:

"He saw the intense look of longing in the elfs eyes as he looked up at the magnificent animal, breathlessly he mouthed something but Azrael silenced him slowly with one of his claws and leaned in to kiss him on the forehead. the elf shivered with new sensations and before he could pull away the beasts great wings comfortingly wrapped around him in the shadow of the pools cave."

I think it's about time for a fresh slashfic from Darrethy, no?

...I was referring to the fact that Dndrophidion ganked most frequently after Horde won TB.

His rather famous "King's Spiders" speech was made immediately after losing the main battle and charging across the bridge into the darkwood.

Cataclysm lasted 2 years, Horde also "dominated" TB for ~1 year as well. Off topic.

I once dropped into the very edge of Stormwind and capped a ledge with walls that my boomkin partner typhooned people off of while I tanked the guards to take sceenies of people that the boomkin killed. It was a good day because I deleted all the screenies I accidentally took when I was standing next to my own body in ghost form. There were no feral druids present.

Fixt.

My good sir, if you use those magnificent ocular orbs located inside your cranium, you shall notice that I have both a Death Knight's debuff, one Frost Fever, and a Feral Druid one, Mangle. The screenshot also includes a handily placed view of the Spy addon, clearly showing both a Death Knight and a Druid.
Edited by Draxonicar on 10/2/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
... Anyone like Blue Berry Muffins? I am a big fan of them at the present.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Update: haven't gotten on here to chat in a while. You won't hear from this Champion of S I N for a while, at least in game you won't see him. He'll only exist here on the forums until December 7th. ((Well, not exactly 12/7/12. Maybe I'll be on during the Thanksgiving holiday, I don't know, have to wait and see what life has planned for me.))
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
09/30/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Lukar
You frighten me sometimes, Oolaki.

Lightweight, you haven't seen a fraction of my power.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
I actually have been surprised by the lack of PvP so far. Granted I haven't been on much and when I have it hasn't been prime hours. Still only three encounters so far. Only one that I initiated on my rogue day one. Bad bad bad situational awareness on my part as I blindly ran into a mess of four. The other a hunter who started things which I ended. The final I came upon an alliance paladin getting soundly spanked by a blood dk. I gave aid and the paladin who I healed while dpsing the dk left without so much as a nod. Nor did my alliance compatriot assist me in killing the ten mobs I managed to agro.

Seems the alliance was the instigator and the dk and I continued to quest in peace.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
You need to hang out with Cay. He's a bad, bad, BAD gnome these days!

... er... I mean, he never seems to know what's going on! Just keeps finding all these corpses in the wild. And they just happen to be horde. Couldn't rightly say what was killin' em.

And I dunno. Today was one of the first evenings I was left completely alone. Usually, I have at least two or three incidents where someone figures beating up a solo-questing healer will at least be painless (for them) if maybe a little annoying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Oolaki I'll be sure to keep you company tomorrow night. ^_~
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
You need to hang out with Cay. He's a bad, bad, BAD gnome these days!

Ever since my Xelas went missing (http://stormwindcityguard.wowstead.com/forums/ic-in-character/citizen-reports/1315402-missing), there is no longer anybody around to give me a proper spanking.

... er... I mean, he never seems to know what's going on! Just keeps finding all these corpses in the wild. And they just happen to be horde. Couldn't rightly say what was killin' em.

That's right! Just earlier tonight I was helping the Alliance Rescue and Search Expedition (a.k.a. A.R.S.E.) at the Tiam Monastery. Apparently, they suffered a massive earthquake there and needed help recovering Horde corpses from under the debris.
Edited by Cayreth on 10/4/2012 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Shaman
Thunderfoot Fields, 10/07. That was some fun shtuff!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
10/06/2012 10:58 PMPosted by Oolaki
Thunderfoot Fields, 10/07. That was some fun shtuff!

As was Sha of Anger yesterday.

So many skeletons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]