Can't equip Engineering goggles.

90 Human Paladin
I can't equip my Reinforced Retinal Armor goggles. I have the required level and required engineering but I cannot equip them. I did put a Reverberating Primal Diamond in it though (216 strength, 3% increased crit dmg), does that have something to do with it? Any help is appreciated.

EDIT: I am stupid, please ignore this post. I didn't realize that the cogwheel gems are unique across all gear (i.e. the goggles and the dragonling.) I didn't notice because I had error messages turned off. Woops haha.
Edited by Heritor on 9/30/2012 1:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Better question: Why waste mats on that in the first place? They're outdated on launch day. :(

sucks.
Reply Quote
That's a very good tip. I also didn't realize that the goggles conflict with the dragonling.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Better question: Why waste mats on that in the first place? They're outdated on launch day. :(

sucks.

I'm talking about the lvl 90 goggles.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
You have to put different cogs in. So if you do indeed have the dragonling trinket then you either have to get rid of him or use different cogs in your helm. Pretty silly but it has to be done.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
"Unique equipped."

Hmm, I just noticed cogwheels were always unique equipped. Maybe its just because we finally have two items, that people have an issue now? You couldn't put two of the same ones in before either.

I JUST make the 5 different things, there is nothing else I can use in the cogwheels. I wonder if other classes don't even do that well?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]