[A]10M DAYTIME 7/16H LF Tank

Disciples of Redemption is looking for some dedicated players to continue our progression in MoP. We've been a raiding guild for over 5 years and we wish to expand our guild roster to continue to move forward with 10 man content.

We're a Daytime Raiding guild on Scilla, a PvP server on eastern US time. Any successful applicant's will be required to join a cross realm raid with us, before being accepted or server transferring. This saves wasting our time, and yours.

Current Progress

4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
3/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Normal Terrace of Endless Spring

Our Current raid times are:

1:30 - 5/5:30 EsT (6:30 - 10/10:30 GMT) Monday -Thursday .
Friday-Sunday are generally kept for alt runs.

Current Class Needs:

Death Knight: Open Tank
Druid: Open Tank
Hunter: Closed
Mage: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Priest: Closed
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Closed
Warlock: Closed
Warrior: OpenTank

We are always looking for good players regardless of class so feel free to apply even if your class is full.

Don't bother applying if:

You can't meet our raid times for the forseeable future.
You won't be consistent.
You can't understand english.
You aren't prepared to spend hours wiping on new content.

Thick skin is a must. If you are easily offended this might not be the place for you. We've got alot of jokers here so expect a good deal of hazing.

If you've got any questions, feel free to make an alt on Scilla and speak to an officer (Whardy / Therogué), or make a post / application on our forums @
Edited by Eyxx on 1/17/2013 1:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well, its bedtime for me, i just cant keep my eyes open :(
We really do need a new tank ASAP! Our current one cant afford to server transfer yet another toon, and as it isnt his main raider hes happy with us looking for someone new.
So app if you're a tank and want to raid daytime!
Reply Quote
Bumping for a tank!
Most of our raid consists of long term members, we're all pretty friendly, and would love someone new to join us!
Reply Quote
Any sort of tank, but paladin, works!
Edited by Eyx on 10/1/2012 5:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I said i'd never do pet battles, i was wrong :x
Bumping for tanks!
Reply Quote
Bumping for a new tank!
Reply Quote
To the top for a tank!
Reply Quote
Oh my god, just won my first PvP pet battle against a very cute Tauren lady!
Soooooooooo happy i'm finally good at something!

On another note, we really do need a new tank >_>
Reply Quote
Morning bumpage!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Love your hours, wish you were 25m! but I may apply with my Warrior once I get her to 90! :)
Reply Quote
I better be keeping this up or she'll murder me.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 05:52 AMPosted by Persephonie
Love your hours, wish you were 25m! but I may apply with my Warrior once I get her to 90! :)

We once were 25 man, that was until Cata hit. That and the effort it was taking to get 25 people to actually show up, 10 mans made more sense.

@Therogue - Yes, yes i will. What with you and Whardy being officers, and never bumping threads. And me being a subservient peon, getting forced to make them, and keep them bumped.
Reply Quote
I think "subservient peon" is a bit extreme - a bit ^^
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
Would you folks happen to have any room for a Resto Druid with a Moonkin OS? I'm geared and experienced, but won't waste either of our times with an app until I know if you've got a spot for me! :D
Reply Quote
We currently run with a (terribad! :P) resto druid/moonkin OS in our group sadly :/
Reply Quote
86 Undead Hunter
Alright! Thanks for the speedy response :(
Reply Quote
Where be the tanks!?
Reply Quote
Time for some dailies, then heroics!
Anyone want to come?
Reply Quote
Hopefully when server's come back up, the daily i need to hand in, wont be phased.

Need a good tank!
Reply Quote
Stand in tanks are just not the same as our own tank!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)