Warlock LF Weekend Raiding Guild

90 Human Warlock
Hello. I am a warlock LF a Weekend Raiding Guild. I have pretty good progression throughout all of WoW past TBC. I would prefer if the guild didn't use much profanity. I am a very strong and capable raider who will learn quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Give <Acquired Taste> a look. We're a *koff* mature, adult-only guild. While I will not guarentee a lack of profanity, I can say that we do not punctuate every other word with an F-bomb. We prefer the more subtle, George Carlinesque approach.

Link to recruiting page for a better picture of us: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6606351153

As for raiding specifically, I am currently forming a late-night FRI/SAT (11pm-2am Server) group. We don't have another group actively forming; however, guildies are always encouraged to do what they want and the officers will give them all the support we can to get it off the ground.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I would love to join the guild but I'm afraid I cant raid that late either. I was looking for something like 7-11 server. Sorry for the inconvenience friend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]