Curious about Thaurissan

89 Undead Monk
Looking to xfer off of Frostmourne. The queues are killing me but I'd also like to find somewhere to call "home." Played on Gorgonash during vanilla and later came back to play on Dreadmaul (what a disaster) and then to Frostmourne. Thaurissan according to wow progress is 3rd in oceanic progression. Just wondering what the community horde side are like. Frostmourne being so highly populated, the favor seems to be in that of the bads and casuals. Any personal input on your server would be appreciated before I make this decision ^____^ thanks lads.

-Legend
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Horde is good, not many Alliance, you are welcome to join Epicenter when you reach the server :).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Digidrop, I moved off Frostmourne Alliance about 5 months ago. I felt that Frostmourne, due to it's extremely high population suffered the same problem that LFR suffers, namely that people feel that they can be quite rude to one another because there will be no ramifications because in all likelihood they will never see them again.

Thaurissan Horde on the other hand is quite a tight-knit community, definitely one of the nicest servers I've ever played on. If you're looking for a server to call home Thaurissan is a very good choice :)

Good luck! I hope you find what you're looking for ^_^
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
Hey Digi,

I know how you feel with the Dreadmaul move. I moved off that server due to it being quite a dead realm now and i have found that Thaurissan has a pretty good community.

I have to agree with Qissy as well in regards to the rudeness of some players.

Hope ya find a good home though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]