Daily Quest 'The Moving Mist'doesn't give rep

90 Human Warrior
Here is a screenshot of me turning in the quest, and not receiving any rep. I was with a friend and asked him afterwards if he didn't receive rep either, and he said that he didn't.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa159/mormonslice/wowbug.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
any recognition that your going to fix this?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I have also completed this quest without receiving any reputation for it. I'd like to get this fixed Asap
Reply Quote
Still not giving rep. I think I've turned this two days in a row now, and a handful of times before that... that's potentially a lot of reputation I've just not gotten with Golden Lotus.

EDIT: 10/13/12, was the daily again today, still no rep. I know it's just 110 rep but n the grand scheme of Golden Lotus rep that is A LOT of rep not to be getting.
Edited by Neilaren on 10/13/2012 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It is now 4 months since this problem was brought to blizzards attention and it still hasn't been fixed. Come on guys, do you only fix problems that benefit players? No excuse for this to go on this long.
Edited by Turrosh on 2/21/2013 3:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]