Stop Complaining about warriors being OP

90 Human Warrior
IM sorry that I hit for 50k Mortal strike for 30 seconds every 3 mins and have a one shot macro every 5 mins.

Outside of CD"s warriors damage is crap.

You should be worried about far worse things..... Like really. 100% - 10% in 3 seconds. Not even I can do that.

http://i45.tinypic.com/ifydk6.jpg

Fix your game blizzard. Im scared to think what I wouldve got hit for without my 50% reduction. from resil
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
can i pet you?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
nice UI, nice haircut, nice transmog
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 02:14 AMPosted by Amiracle
nice UI, nice haircut, nice transmog

Enough about my sexy panda belly button! MAGES OP!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People have the right to be concerned about more than one glaring issue when it comes to PvP.

It's not about X being way OP so don't be upset about Y's ridiculous burst during Z. It's about overall balancing the game so there aren't gibs and gimmicks.

There is literally no point in pointing at mage's as a talking point for warrior's being fine. Stick to game mechanics involving your class, justification for why it is that way, and effective ways to deal with it or you just come off as another forum crying post that thinks "MAGES ARE WAY MORE OP" is an actual talking point for your class' state.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
i'm sure you'll be glad to hear that we're actually pretty weak in PvE and will probably see a buff to balance that out

huehuehuheuhehuehuehueueheheu hkamkldfmgak

can't wait man, can't wait for S12 MAGE SPRIEST RESTO DRUID LET'S GO

by the way, that ui is LUI, i don't know why the warrior tried to glamour it, looks much better as its original state.
Edited by Floaties on 10/1/2012 3:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
i'm sure you'll be glad to hear that we're actually pretty weak in PvE and will probably see a buff to balance that out

huehuehuheuhehuehuehueueheheu hkamkldfmgak

can't wait man, can't wait for S12 MAGE SPRIEST RESTO DRUID LET'S GO

by the way, that ui is LUI, i don't know why the warrior tried to glamour it, looks much better as its original state.

The best part about this post is that she's 100% right and they will get buffed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
People have the right to be concerned about more than one glaring issue when it comes to PvP.

It's not about X being way OP so don't be upset about Y's ridiculous burst during Z. It's about overall balancing the game so there aren't gibs and gimmicks.

There is literally no point in pointing at mage's as a talking point for warrior's being fine. Stick to game mechanics involving your class, justification for why it is that way, and effective ways to deal with it or you just come off as another forum crying post that thinks "MAGES ARE WAY MORE OP" is an actual talking point for your class' state.

Holy !@#$, someone that actually makes sense.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
son how you play with all that stuff on your screen

default ui represent
thug lyfe
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

Cool Story bro. Explain these Game mechanics for me please. My 5 min one shot macro? Or me being level 90 and Critting 13k Mortal Strikes like I'm level 85 when everything is on CD? I had the best thing said to me yesterday "Warriors are so OP I saw someone hit me for a 300k Heroic strike without CD's!" Fact is Warriors are in a horrible state. Warriors were best when they were sustained DPS rather than a 5 min one hit wonder. WHICH might I add is healable. ALSO would take me atleast 10 - 12 seconds depending on crits, to kill someone with absolutely NO mitigation or shields on, RATHER than 2- 3 seconds like a fire mage. I cant be nova'd or slowed for 30 seconds cool story bro. Any GOOD team, would keep a Warrior on lockdown (Stuns, CC's) for if not the whole duration, but most of the duration. ONE ability does NOT make me a rampaging Overpowered Colossus of destruction and death. Like I told everyone for the past months since I heard about dispel being on a 8 second cd. Wizard Cleaves are going to !@#$ing annihilate this season. Mages getting a buff because of PvE? Yep back to Runescape for me. Runescape is the only balanced MMO out there. you click....
Edited by Rizzabear on 10/1/2012 12:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
well, if blizz is smart (they aren't) and they love to fling this in everyones face when its brought up (they wont) why dont they just do for mages what they did to Csmash and have it interact differently with players (dont worry they wont)
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Rizzabear
Cool Story bro

stopped reading after this
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
10/01/2012 02:22 AMPosted by Rizzabear
Enough about my sexy panda belly button! MAGES OP!!!!!

/pokes her belly button and waits for a dough boy giggle :D
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Ok so let me get this straight.

1. You have absolutely no idea how to maximize damage on a warrior.

I understand.

2. You have no idea how to acknowledge your OVERALL FULL CONTROL and Survivability as a warrior.

I understand

3. You have no macros, and very little keybinds and probably don't know how to properly play smart.

I understand

4. I love all warriors, but please don't make disgusting terrible post like this, we will get nerfed because the good warriors are going to get rank 1 and so on. I have played warrior since vanilla, I have multi rank 1 titles on several different accounts and I have regular glad on multiple warriors as well.

Warrior is close to the strongest class in the game atm and we scale off of gear which we don't have. and Oh btw, I can pump over 2-3mill damage in less then 4-5 minutes. So you really need to learn your class before coming on the forums

5. Areanjunkies.com read some advice from the gladiator section and stay off the nerf train please sir.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
10/01/2012 12:25 PMPosted by Rizzabear
Cool Story bro.
I was going to brave the block of text until I saw this.
Reply Quote
86 Human Hunter
I agree with Ironmangx. Problem is we don't really know how its going to turn out yet. Until we're all fully geared, and enough arenas are done to show some results how classes are performing we really wont know what needs to be changed or tweaked.

Give it some time, lets see how things play out. Obviously there is going to be some balancing issues, and that's something Blizzard will have to work on. The only way to have complete balance is if every class had the same abilities, but what fun would that be?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]