LF guild ( 2 people)

43 Gnome Priest
posting on my alt toon to avoid any drama.
like the title says, 2 of us r looking for a guild both of us r level 90 and in a guild that doesn't suite us, great people but their not going to be focusing on progressing.

about us: shadow priest + blood dk been running together for 3+ years. Both of us enjoy progression. we min/max our items + know our classes + cap our prof's. I should mention both of us r *ally* looking to stay ally but there might be a shot at going Horde (might go on our other toons). we're not looking to go off of draka i.e. NOT server transferring.

pls post here if you wish to contct us with your info.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
See my post from today to see if we would be a fit for you two or contact me in game.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
not sure if you two are still looking for a guild but exclusive a newer raiding guild is currently recruiting for our last raid spots if your interested hit me up in game some time and we can discuss it a bit more in detail
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]