Farewell World of Warcraft.

90 Night Elf Priest
It saddens me to say that I have to leave the WoW community. Life is keeping me too busy to play with the many friends I have made in my time spent and I have to say goodbye. I wish you all good luck and happy hunting going into Mists of Pandaria and I will get on time to time to talk to those with personal contact with me. Thanks to everyone for making my experience enjoyable.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Thanks, L. I'll post this on our guild forums. Should you change your mind, you know you'll be welcomed back with open arms.

Take care!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Take care old (young!) friend - be well in your life and may success dog you at every corner and you it's master.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
<3 forever!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ps. Sorry, healing an instance ! <3 <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Aeriona, I'm going to try and hop in vent sometime this week and say hi to everyone...Akoto, I taught you well! (after you taught me of course). Getting on Skype here and there if any of you want to add me along with any other guildies/friends outside. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]