Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

90 Undead Priest
Welcome to the latest Power Word: Discussion thread! In an attempt to keep threads from being deleted, we've been following in the footsteps of the Sentry Totem and Mangle: Bear (for those who don't know, http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937219#3 explains what I'm talking about) and making one thread that will last until cap.

The archive for the Power Word: Threads is here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3123313812

To keep this thread from being locked or deleted, here are a few basic rules:

1. Everyone is welcome. Newbies, oldbies, lowbies, mains, alts, bank alts, non-priest alts. Everyone. As long as you're here to join a priest-based discussion, you're welcome.

2. Keep it civil, if not friendly. If you can't manage that, please stay out of the thread. We don't need or want drama. If you just got out of a heated discussion with someone, leave it at the door. Along the same vein, avoid badmouthing others in this thread.

3. This is as much priests talking to priests as it is priests talking about priests. I firmly believe our community is one of, if not the most welcoming on the forums. I'd like to learn more about the community on an individual level because of this. Both the Mangle: Bear and Sentry Totem series derail after the first few pages of each thread; I think this is fine.

4. Don't feed the trolls. If people make threads to complain about our discussion thread, just ignore them. We gain nothing and just make ourselves look bad to the moderators.

5. Can't get enough of the Priest community? Join us on IRC or in Vent!

Vent info:
teamlights

IRC info:
irc.p2p-network.net
#wowpriests

Discuss: RAIDS TOMORROW
Edited by Nixxe on 10/1/2012 2:07 PM PDT
90 Pandaren Priest
10/01/2012 02:06 PMPosted by Nixxe
Discuss: RAIDS TOMORROW

Nuh uh!
100 Blood Elf Priest
FU Nixx and his 501 post with his big fat opinion as the Last Word. But redeemed himself with this title. TMNT was WAY better than any South Park crud.

/scoff

There's raiding already? One week after going Live?? Nuts.
Edited by Vixie on 10/1/2012 2:16 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
There's raiding already? One week after going Live?? Nuts.

As opposed to every other expansion where it was available the day it went live?

And yes, South Park is the best thing on television by a wide margin.
Edited by Nixxe on 10/1/2012 2:19 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello! I'm a Priest :)

South Park is definitely a great show and always has been. Just gotta enjoy the sense of humor.
100 Tauren Priest
10/01/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Nixxe
And yes, South Park is the best thing on television by a wide margin.

Def has it's moments. Even during the episode that most recently aired when I was disgusted appalled and just wanted to turn it off I was still lmao the whole time.

Our guild now needs cookin and fishing maxed to get our heirloom legs and I am on hiatus in doing it quickly. I got up jc arch first aid inscription and enchanting for them AND I REFUSE TO GO FASTER THAN MY ANGLERS DAILY MINIMUN REQUIRES!

10/01/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Qùess
Hello! I'm a Priest :)

Why yes u are!
Edited by Rapsidy on 10/1/2012 2:40 PM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Pretty sure I'm closer to BiS Shadow than Holy ._.
90 Pandaren Priest
My goal for the night is to get one piece of heroic spirit cloth.

I don't think it's going to happen.
90 Human Priest
I hope you've all got this for all the dailies, by the way: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info20838-Monomyth.html
100 Tauren Priest
Run stormstout brewery. There's trinket cloak and belt in there that are awesome. I got the cloak and belt today.

Also for all those priestys out there who are loving halo, get this addon called halo pro. It gives u a little bar that tells u where to position yourself to get the maximun damage/healing out of halo. You simply click the target u want to hit/heal, and the bar is either red for to close yellow for medium damage and green for maximun, and then does the opposite if you are to far away. Has helped me loads in maximizing my healing with the spell.
Edited by Rapsidy on 10/1/2012 2:57 PM PDT
90 Undead Priest
10/01/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Nixx
Pretty sure I'm closer to BiS Shadow than Holy ._.

You have one piece of currently BiS Shadow gear.
90 Blood Elf Priest
(In my bags)
100 Tauren Priest
10/01/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Nixx
(In my bags)

What is this bag space you be spouting off about? Between useless trinkets and WOOOOL WOOOL WOOOL A MOUNTAIN OF WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and all the cooking ingredients who has bag space anymore.
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/7315731/%E2%80%9CAppear_Offline%E2%80%9D_Option_Coming_Soon_to_Battlenet-9_20_2012?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=launcher&utm_campaign=sc2&utm_content=news-textlink

About time. Can't believe i didn't read anything about this for over a week.
90 Undead Priest
10/01/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Nixx
(In my bags)

The last time my bags saw free spaces Ronald Reagan was president.
90 Blood Elf Priest
WHEN THE EVIL SHREDDER ATTACKS
THOSE TURTLE BOYS DON'T CUT HIM NO SLACK

raids, god yes. thank you, tom cruise.
90 Human Paladin
Never raids.
90 Human Priest
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/7315731/%E2%80%9CAppear_Offline%E2%80%9D_Option_Coming_Soon_to_Battlenet-9_20_2012?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=launcher&utm_campaign=sc2&utm_content=news-textlink

Oh yes...this is good.
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/01/2012 03:58 PMPosted by Arianity

But the week wasn't in vain - it's still not live!! Gotta wait moar weeks.
85 Troll Priest
Is it just me or did the super out of date stickies finally get removed?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]