Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Iapetus
There's just the single hub in Vale that leads to another hub that leads to a mini boss, right?

correct. until honored that is all there is! don't worry, us lesser mortals (read: non-humans who didn't farm peace pipes and who had some bugged dailies) only hit honored a day or so or maybe two ago.
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Tsilyi
because he's hard

Mmhmm.

Random partial out-of-context quoting have been nonexistent from our threads lately. Tsillyman, you're slacking. Yeah yeah I know you can't think with zero sleep from leveling to 90 in a few minutes but come on...we need more funny.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Got Honored last night with GL and didn't have the strength to do the newly-unlocked quests, let alone OhGodHowIDreadYou Wastes.

Then I went to bed and slept to noon and missed 2 classes ._.
Edited by Nixx on 10/4/2012 11:11 AM PDT
90 Human Paladin
correct. until honored that is all there is! don't worry, us lesser mortals (read: non-humans who didn't farm peace pipes and who had some bugged dailies) only hit honored a day or so or maybe two ago.
Only got TWO pipes! And I had bugged dailies too!
90 Human Priest
Kyllie using cheat codes is hardly anything new.
90 Pandaren Priest
WTB Peace Pipes.

Not in game, like, really. I want an actual peace pipe. I'm working on my Stoner rep.
90 Blood Elf Priest
You humans may be able cheat for rep gains but your thighs are still fat. /hmph
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Vixie
come

yeah i went there. grasping at straw here.
Edited by Tsilyi on 10/4/2012 11:24 AM PDT
90 Blood Elf Priest
Gimme moar, Tsilyier.

(that was kinda lame - elementary school level...do better!!)
Edited by Vixie on 10/4/2012 11:26 AM PDT
90 Goblin Priest
So what you're saying is that Blizzard should knock TerBear down to neutral for bug abuse?
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/03/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Meditation
I'll push as hard as I can

10/03/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Radial
really hard, very satisfying
90 Pandaren Monk
Revered with golden lotus in two days.

SONOFA

also, i have, due to emchan, decided that perhaps when the storm of rep grinding and having to run heroics is over, perhaps i will train pet battles just so i can name the pets awesome names. emchan knows how awesome my pet names can be.

ooo oooo oooo ooo oo OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... here's my team (for when I can stop levelling, and *then* running heroics for gear & rep grinding...)

Firefly - Serenity
Celestial Dragonling - Andromeda
Elementium Geode - Enterprise.

annnnd the game's over, I win. Might as well not bother showing up for those raids, they're irrelevent, because I win.

10/04/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Nixx
OhGodHowIDreadYou Wastes.

kk, that's it - the zone's officially been renamed :D

10/04/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Tsilyi
grasping at straw here.

awwww, don't be so hard on yourself! Size seriously isn't everything.

Also, you might want to consider keeping that kind of play-by-play of your day restricted to IRC chat; you never know when someone will report you for that kind of stuff!
Edited by Meditation on 10/4/2012 12:02 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest
I want to see the names for pets that Hunters have.

Cat.
Pig.
Wolf.
Crab.
Ghost.
Dragon.
80 Troll Hunter
Silly Hunters. pft
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/04/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Woaden
5ex Leg

Sooooooo many memories!
90 Goblin Priest
I hate using the word since it feels like a hotbutton thing, but clunky is really the feeling I get from Disc. Our components don't feel like they mesh together in any meaningful way and not having a big raid wide cooldown really hurts. I know DH wasn't amazing for Disc in Cata, but it was something and it had application.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Meh.

They'll buff PoH and/or PW:S and call it a day like they did in Cata and Disc will be fine again. People who say that a spec needs a complete overhaul usually don't realize how effective a temporary sledgehammer band-aid can be.

PW:S definitely needs to cost less though. It shouldn't be as spammable as it was in DS and ICC but it should be a legitimate raid healing tool when PoH doesn't work, seeing as how there's really nothing to do when you can't PoH.
Edited by Nixx on 10/4/2012 2:18 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest
I think we just need a few tweaks really, and sort out the AA vs SS thing going on. I don't get why they don't drop the mana cost of PW:S and make it proc a stacking debuff that ups the cost (Like arcane blast iirc)

How about a glyph that makes PoH heal in the same fashion that CoH heals? (ie; AoE smart heal)
90 Pandaren Priest
Maladii should revive the campaign to lower the cooldown on HoH and let it not be channeled anymore.

10/04/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Iapetus
How about a glyph that makes PoH heal in the same fashion that CoH heals? (ie; AoE smart heal)

Well, that would mess up DA.

PoH and PW:S need their mana costs reduced, definitely. Or, SS could apply the same cost reduction (or maybe a better one) that PI does when it is active.
Edited by Kerias on 10/4/2012 2:24 PM PDT
90 Goblin Priest
SS applying a cost reduction would be amazing.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]