Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

100 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Iapetus
Sha of Anger drops a quest item that gives you free epic boots.

I saw his yells last night while questing and went to look at him. Saw his health pool and went...nah, I guess I can't solo this fatso. =P

Nobody was around but it was like 6am server time.
Edited by Vixie on 10/2/2012 12:03 PM PDT
85 Troll Priest
It was hilarious seeing level 87s on beta run up to the Sha of Anger and get obliterated.

Wise move Vixie.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Maybe I'm not seeing them up close enough but don't the little crawling sha shadowfiend-cousins look like shaggy dog puppies? Their faces look kinda cute from far away. Or maybe it's my lack-of-sleep-itis talking.

Yeah tehvix knows not to attack any mob bigger than a building by herself.
100 Tauren Priest
Is the ah bugged?

I can't see any of the auctions I have sold even though I got the notification saying that I sold them? Are they lost in the abyss now?
100 Blood Elf Priest
Must be a mail glitch. I'm sure you'll get things eventually. This has happened before and they always fix it.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Tsilyi, I need a second opinion.
90 Blood Elf Priest
ok
100 Blood Elf Priest
Grats to all the sticky priests!
100 Night Elf Priest
:D
MVP
100 Night Elf Priest
10/02/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Vixie
Grats to all the sticky priests!

Aye :) and thanks for writing such helpful guides to help my beloved priesties.

<3
90 Goblin Priest
Ashley, Woaden and Elly are going to quit WoW tomorrow and we'll have outdated guides forever. Again.
90 Human Priest
Still no EventHorizon in Woaden's thread. Still shouldn't be upvoted once, let alone stickied.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Dog things down. I got free coin loot!
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Consite
Still no EventHorizon in Woaden's thread. Still shouldn't be upvoted once, let alone stickied.

Pfft, event horizon is for the people who can tell which color bar is what and each line represents something and just being able to remember things! I'd rather use Shadow Priest Dot Timer - much better when it's graphically represented. So to each his/her own.

I'd rather look at the environment to see if I have to move or click a bubble or whatever than staring at a bars and hovering over my keybind if I can hit the spell or not.
90 Pandaren Monk
Dungeons aren't working :( WHY.
90 Human Priest
Pfft, event horizon is for the people who can tell which color bar is what and each line represents something and just being able to remember things! I'd rather use Shadow Priest Dot Timer - much better when it's graphically represented. So to each his/her own.

I'd rather look at the environment to see if I have to move or click a bubble or whatever than staring at a bars and hovering over my keybind if I can hit the spell or not.

No.
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/02/2012 05:43 PMPosted by Teacakez
Dungeons aren't working :( WHY.

WHY AREN'T YOU RAIDING
90 Pandaren Monk
Raid times: 8:45PM - 12AM CST

:P
90 Blood Elf Priest
STONE GUARD DOWN

WORLD FIRST
100 Night Elf Priest
10/02/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Iapetus
Ashley, Woaden and Elly are going to quit WoW tomorrow and we'll have outdated guides forever. Again.

It's true. We made a pact.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]