Damage reduced, or am I keeping wrong gear?

90 Troll Shaman
Has overall damage been reduced in MoP. or am I doing something wring?

If I piece of quest gear has significantly less agility than what I have, it gets vendored, regardless of other stats.
Now, at 88, with a higher ilevel than before, and increases in the damage stat for every piece, I still do the same damage I did before on the level 85 practice dummies (About 20K)
Edited by Fugubar on 10/1/2012 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Your secondary stats lose value each time you level, so damage goes down or stagnates.
Reply Quote
10/01/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Chillbros
Your secondary stats lose value each time you level, so damage goes down or stagnates.

^^correct here more you lvl more you lose in stats which = dps loss, also you get further and further from hit cap so you start missing a lot. and on the point of stats it seems 90 percent of questing and early dungeon gear is geared with Crit/mastery only and well for elemental that just sucks! but thats not your worry :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]