Leveling as Brewmaster

90 Human Monk
Why did anyone even help him?

Dude rolls in here, and doesn't even ask nicely. To the OP, eff off.

Show some respect and manners and ask nicely about what you might be missing. That or just ... you know... use google to find what you want. Don't be a !@#$ and EXPECT others to give you anything.

Damn girl, you're a bear with hammers that can breathe fire.

And you're demanding someone conform to you manner standards.

Like, wow. Blizzard really has gone off the deep end.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Keep in mind some of the advice you've gotten doesn't apply at higher levels, notably the BoF stuff.

I don't think I've cast BoF once, except the one time I did it by accident, since hitting 90. The main reason- it does damage. That's it. You don't want to be doing damage- you wanna be spending your Chi on things that increase avoidance WHILE doing damage, such as Blackout Kick and Guard. You'll eventually be finding you're eating your Chi too quickly to be able to afford a BoF.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Well I guess it's just something Blizzard will have to work on. Pretending your a Dragon and setting people on fire is just too cool not to use.

What if instead of being reliant on Drunken Haze for the DoT, it was made a proc that reduced to Chi cost to 0? Then all you're really spending is a GCD.
Edited by Draile on 10/2/2012 10:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/02/2012 01:03 AMPosted by Mistweavers
Drench them in liquor and light em up.

Perfect!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Why did anyone even help him?

Dude rolls in here, and doesn't even ask nicely. To the OP, eff off.

Show some respect and manners and ask nicely about what you might be missing. That or just ... you know... use google to find what you want. Don't be a !@#$ and EXPECT others to give you anything.

Why are you so angry? I thought Monks were supposed to be peaceful and stuff.

To everyone else, thanks for the help.
Reply Quote
66 Undead Monk
Keep in mind some of the advice you've gotten doesn't apply at higher levels, notably the BoF stuff.

I don't think I've cast BoF once, except the one time I did it by accident, since hitting 90. The main reason- it does damage. That's it. You don't want to be doing damage- you wanna be spending your Chi on things that increase avoidance WHILE doing damage, such as Blackout Kick and Guard. You'll eventually be finding you're eating your Chi too quickly to be able to afford a BoF.

IDK, I'm running glyphed BoF and the disorient for 3 sec is well worth it to me.

Obviously I wouldn't use it over more BoK's or not a boss fight, but to each their own I suppose.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
1) Q for RDF
2) Wait for 1-10secs for Q to pop
3) Smash Kegs, Breath Fire, Kick, Guard ......
4)...
5) Profit

rinse and repeat

May get more difficult in later levels but so far its been a piece of cake.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]