no honor pvp weps

100 Orc Shaman
I refuse to PvE to get weapons.

<-Will be rolling with blue weapon for the whole entire season and that's that.

./spit on the guy at blizzard who decided to do this.

or you could get the conquest one....
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
and there are no more pvp shoulder enchants

lol blizz

i thought all head/shoulder enchants were removed from the game?

only head enchants were
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
Dreadful Gladiator's Longbow is a lie apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Yeah first season never has weapons except for conquest. Next season will have homor and conquest. This has been going on for years. Why have people not learned the trend?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
you are required to achieve 1700 in arena this season to obtain the dreadful honor weapons. this could include rbgs maybe
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
you are required to achieve 1700 in arena this season to obtain the dreadful honor weapons. this could include rbgs maybe

probably.
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Kardona
Yeah first season never has weapons except for conquest. Next season will have homor and conquest. This has been going on for years. Why have people not learned the trend?

So what? That was a MISTAKE they were supposed to learn from.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
10/02/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Hubrix

its really not that serious. i kinda like it tbh
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/02/2012 08:09 AMPosted by Bananawafer
why are people happy about having to pve for pvp?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
10/02/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Zombix
why are people happy about having to pve for pvp?

not "happy" just isnt as bad as people make it seem
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/02/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Hubrix

The mistake was allowing people to lose their way to raid weapons with the 10 game minimum. They learned from that and have now made it much more fair. The only mistake is you thinking intentional design is a mistake.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I don't get why blizz makes these pvp weapons and don't put them in the game on release. They did the same with the beginning of cataclysm (http://www.wowhead.com/item=64755). The thing is these weapons for cata don't show up in the website but do in wowhead. The mop ones do though (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/84707). I'd like to know more about what is going to happen with these weapons but it isn't that huge of a problem.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
soooooo lame. give pvpers weapons to pvp >:(
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
10/02/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Kardona

The mistake was allowing people to lose their way to raid weapons with the 10 game minimum. They learned from that and have now made it much more fair. The only mistake is you thinking intentional design is a mistake.

yes, the BC system is exactly the same as letting pvpers have weps at the start from honor

apples and oranges
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
if you're still using !@#$ty greens from questing, grab 2 friends and queue for the arena of annihilation. it's fast, easy, and you get a 450 blue weapon out of it.

obviously we'd rather have blue pvp weapons to start with and i don't get why they didn't put em in, but that's just an easy alternative
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]