Problem with the number of pets in PVP

90 Night Elf Hunter
Tried my first pvp pet battle last night and I was placed against a person with three pets. They were level 15, 14 and 13. I had 14, 13 and a 12. The fights starts and I notice that my level 13 pet is missing. I only had two pets for the battle. The other person wins the fight and when it's over all three of my pets are shown with no obvious problems. Any idea why I was handicapped by having one of my pets removed?
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Hunter
Was it dead before the battle started? If it was, it wouldn't show up in the interface at all.
Reply Quote
This happened to me, twice, when trying to battle with my Moonkin Hatchling. The pet wasn't dead before the battle started, it just plain didn't show up. Once I switched it out for a different pet, they all showed up just fine when I started another battle. It's only ever happened that one time with that one certain pet (so far.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]