most op healer currently?

last i checked it was monk/pali>druid>holy priest/shaman>disc priest in this expansion so far in terms of the ability to pump out the heals without ooming.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
monk heals are pretty solid.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
My number one problem with resto shaman at the moment is mana regen. I know it will get better as i gear up. At the moment i raid with holy paladin, resto druid, and i ( resto shaman). I am head to head with druid. I believe we are in a good place but still need help on the mana regen.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Muhtotems - I didn't have too many problems with mana relative to other healers last night (25's). I also had 9.9k spirit with flask/feast + Price of Progress. I think it is just a stat priorities thing, I favored spirit heavily in everything, especially gems where you get 2 for 1.

My experience last night was it was pretty balanced. Except priests. Really though you can just check WoL... check the 40th player of each spec...
Stone Guard 25N
Druid 48k, Monk 48k, Pally 48k, Shaman 46k, Priest 38k, Disc 30k.
(note that there are less than 120 logs for each priest spec)
There you have it, the answer is nobody is OP, but priests are probably underpowered.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I will add though, that most of priest healing comes from a spammable ability, so additional regen will provide a much more sizable HPS boost than it will for someone like me that gets 70% of their healing from spells with CD's. Disc gets double spirit regen via rapture, so look out for full raid-normal/heroic geared discs getting a significant boost on the meters. Plus spirit shell is just kinda jaw-dropping for pre-burst AoE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]