Any comic book pros?

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hey all,

I have a black & white comic named Windblade, issue NO1 and the price displayed on the comic is $1.00. It says on the back *An Arkum Books, Nightwynd Production* (Nightwynd with a Y). I can't find any date on it, the only thing I found online is from an old website which displays *Windblade (1982 co aka Arkum Books)*.

I'm wondering if It's worth bringing this comic to an appraiser since I can't find much info about it.

Thanks for the replies.
Edited by Sharpscar on 9/28/2012 3:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well, 1982 comics generally are new enough that you won't get a major price..

HOWEVER, Nightwind productions was the publishing studio of Aircel, a big time canadian comic book firm, and if your copy is Black and White, it's a first print. The color editions didn't start until the second print.

If it's in good shape, it wouldn't hurt, but I honestly doubt you would get much out of it. On the other hand, you never know. It's one of those obscure comics, and when Marvel purchased Aircel, they discontinued all of their lines. Some collectors out there may be after it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well, 1982 comics generally are new enough that you won't get a major price..

HOWEVER, Nightwind productions was the publishing studio of Aircel, a big time canadian comic book firm, and if your copy is Black and White, it's a first print. The color editions didn't start until the second print.

If it's in good shape, it wouldn't hurt, but I honestly doubt you would get much out of it. On the other hand, you never know. It's one of those obscure comics, and when Marvel purchased Aircel, they discontinued all of their lines. Some collectors out there may be after it.

Awesome, thanks a bunch.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]