Golden carp?

90 Human Monk
Does anybody know where to fish these at?

I've looked at wowhead, pretty poor as advice to give it. The arbor in jade forest doesnt seem to give it, tried it about 20 times only got junk. Haven't found any pools for these either
Reply Quote
What is your fishing skill at? I am pretty sure I have fished them up in various jade forest inland bodies of water. I don't believe they are found in pools though so you have to have your skill high enough to not just get grey junk.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I use the following:

Weather-Beaten Fishing Hat (make sure to use the click effect)
Mastercraft Kalu'ak Fishing Pole

I just fish in the river right next to the quest giver (fishing skill about 540 atm before buffs and enhancements) and have only caught junk twice and golden carps are about 60 - 75% of the catches.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Inland open water. No pools. Minimum skill level (to catch no junk) anywhere in Pandaria is 625. For a quick guide to skill levels, check out http://www.elsanglin.com/skill_and_location.html For anything else fishy, http://www.elsanglin.com/ iz the biz. Wowhead's usually good, too.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
aus
I have got them virtually everywhere just open water.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Must just be my skill level, as you know I'm a monk so obviously that wasn't something I wanted to level.

Thanks guys I know what to do now
Reply Quote
where do u get that at the fishing pole?
Edited by Quiik on 10/3/2012 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Carp Carp. This is the "trash" fish of this expansion, as well it should be. Carp are a noxious pest in many areas, and breed like rabbits.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]