Alchemy: Unable to train or purchase training

90 Draenei Shaman
I have Zen Master on 2 of my Alchemist's and they are unable to gain levels past 525 due to not being able to buy the base leveling patterns. Here's a quick video. I was told you do not have to get your training at the new hub so I am attempting to train in stormwind. Any input would be great. Thanks

Thadrana

http://youtu.be/-c40pDZLLkg
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
you learn a couple of potions from trainer, i think its 2 from memory, u then need to obtain mats for those, as u make them, you will learn new recipes, they r no longer learned from prof trainers, alch was 1 of the easiest to skill up, i have 3 alchs to 600 with pretty much not even leaving a major city
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I have the exact same problem, except that I'm stuck at 535 and everything is gray now so I can't level alchemy anymore. Absolutely no alchemy potion recipes show under the trainer :(
Edited by Baladi on 9/29/2012 9:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You make the two things you learn and by making those you learn new recipes. I leveled two alchs to 600 in less than 10 mins.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Make some Master Healing Potions, that creates some new recipes to level with.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
even tho they are gray you need to continue to make them and you will learn new recipies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
even tho they are gray you need to continue to make them and you will learn new recipies

Which has already been noted by other posters above you, and it's usually not a good idea to necro an old thread, since this one was done over 5 months ago and if the OP is still trying to get alchemy up this long after posting the thread, then they need to just move on to something easier to figure out....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]