Jade Forest Questline Lost in Dawn's Blossom

I've done everything I possibly can. I've gone in and out of instances/BG's, I've deleted my WTF and cache folders, and now I've even transferred servers and I am still unable to pickup the main quest line again. I've gone through the entire Jade Forest zone and did all of the random quests I could find, but since I don't have any way to get the main quest that moves you from location to location and opens up all the other quests I'm missing out on a ton of xp/content. I'm at the point of moving to the next zone, however I DON'T have a way to pickup that quest either. What am I supposed to do??
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Do you know what quest you did last?
If not, can you provide the name and realm of the character you're having an issue on? I tried to check quest progress for the one you're posting on, but his Armory and API listings seem to not exist.
If you're referring to the character that you're posting on and don't know what quest you did last, I'm afraid I can't help you.
Edited by Sakana on 9/30/2012 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You're not the only one with issues for Dawn's Blossom. Hopefully Blizz does something about it soon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6712952003
Edited by Necireva on 9/30/2012 5:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Ya, the last quest I did was taking the flight master to Dawn's Blossom and turning that quest in where you land....after that nothing
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Try putting in a ticket, it could be a phasing issue that a GM could help with.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
And in the mean time, they are looking into it, getting information from people like yourself and me to fix it to keep it from happening. GM just helped me out, so I'm sure they could help you too.

Just have some patience.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I've had a ticket in, I got a whisper last night from a GM telling me to check my in-game mail....so I did....nothing lol. So I had to open a NEW ticket
Reply Quote
88 Troll Mage
From what I can tell, I'm about 2million XP behind because of this. I just finished the Mudhut guy questline and everybody was leveling to 87 around me at the finish yet I'm still 2mil away from 87

This is Magenator btw...had to change my name when I switched servers
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
09/30/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Phroste
This is Magenator btw...had to change my name when I switched servers

Ah. That explains why I couldn't find you. Checked for you on your old server and new one, but nothing. Let's see what the new name gets me.

You do not appear to have completed "Welcome to Dawn's Blossom." Wowhead (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31230) has a comment indicating that it's possible to phase the quest giver out if you continued questing before completing Dawn's Blossom. You'll need a GM to reset it for you.
Reply Quote
88 Troll Mage
What happened was I landed in DB, turned the quest in and then hearthed to Org to do some tradeskills...when I came back....no more quests =/

Did everything I could do including switching servers and then kept on questing. So ya maybe the GM's can help me out. Thanks for the link
Edited by Phroste on 9/30/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
same promblem after the last quest for dawn bloosm i get the achievement for doping the quest line than no other quest
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
10/11/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Evilmeat
same promblem after the last quest for dawn bloosm i get the achievement for doping the quest line than no other quest

It looks like you have the quest "All We Can Spare", Evilmeat. Complete that and it should start opening more quests for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]