@Frinkls

90 Pandaren Monk
10/06/2012 02:52 AMPosted by Averalis
This is the beginning of an xpac and you guys are acting like this lock is a pvp genius when they know good and well locks and priests are op. I don't get it. They have been that way even a few weeks before the xpac was released. If blizz ever balances pvp out, which will be a while knowing them, then we can start the real competition. Until then why make a fuss over getting 2 shotted by an op class?

Isn't so much that he's a PVP genius; it's more that Frinkls' antics caused someone such indignation and rage that they needed to vent their frustration on the forums. That's a win squared; first in-game, then again in tears.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This is the beginning of an xpac and you guys are acting like this lock is a pvp genius when they know good and well locks and priests are op. I don't get it. They have been that way even a few weeks before the xpac was released. If blizz ever balances pvp out, which will be a while knowing them, then we can start the real competition. Until then why make a fuss over getting 2 shotted by an op class?

Isn't so much that he's a PVP genius; it's more that Frinkls' antics caused someone such indignation and rage that they needed to vent their frustration on the forums. That's a win squared; first in-game, then again in tears.

Wow! I am not enraged or mad, I have no reason to be, I have never fought or met this Frinkls.

God you people on this realm are so sensitive! Just having fun is all!

I am obviously having fun or "trolling" as you call it, damn I mean really who pissed in your cornflakes.

Someone mentioned "respect" LOL, in the streets of Orgrimmar you mention respect and they will kick your !@# and take your wallet. If people disrespecting you bothers you or you are so different from them, then you and I don't even belong in the same galaxy cause I have no respect for you so take that dummy!

And to the person who mentioned something about me wearing a thong, how would you know that, been checking out the Orgrimmar Gangster have you /wink LOL!
Edited by Intocable on 10/10/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/06/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Chut

I have no reason to be raged or in tears. If you would check I have only been on this realm for 3 weeks. Just curious as to why everyone is so jacked up about a Warlock who won a few duels, ghanked a few lowbies, and undergeared 90s.

God, could you imagine all the threads I would have for every person I beat in a duel or pawned while questing LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/10/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Bricke
Wow! I am not enraged or mad

Seem to be mad enough to bump a thread that ended 4 days ago, then come back 17 minutes later and bump it again with your nonsense.

Now, be a good person, stop trying to prove yourself, and just let it die.

You know what makes it great? He's defending himself (twice over, since Edit's too hard I guess) from me saying he's mad....when I wasn't even talking about him being mad. I was referring to the original post in which someone was angry enough to bring their tears to the Forums for all to share.

That you needed to defend yourself from an attack that wasn't there warrants further introspection, though. What, you need to hug it out or something?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/10/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Bricke
Wow! I am not enraged or mad

Seem to be mad enough to bump a thread that ended 4 days ago, then come back 17 minutes later and bump it again with your nonsense.

Prove what? Oh okay so your like a Psychologist and have a PHD or something?

I actually bumped it by accident, looked up my toons name and saw this thread, figured I'd defend my case is all.

Always gotta have the last word, so please stop feeding me! LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
10/10/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Chut

You know what makes it great? He's defending himself (twice over, since Edit's too hard I guess) from me saying he's mad....when I wasn't even talking about him being mad. I was referring to the original post in which someone was angry enough to bring their tears to the Forums for all to share.

That you needed to defend yourself from an attack that wasn't there warrants further introspection, though. What, you need to hug it out or something?

Okay so you weren't referring to me, cool thank you for clarifying that. BTW can you post to me the comment about someone crying or tearing up over someone winning a few useless duels or jumping some undergeared 90s?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I must say I originally came from a small realm and even they knew not to feed me.

A lot of you are so gullible LOL!

Let us leave it at this.

Right now I am undergeared and have the wrong spec. Give me a few days to gear up and we can settle it the old fashion way, either a duel or if your Alliance we can meet up and do this.

"I will fight any race God ever made"
"I am overworked, undergeared, and still tough enough to whoop your !@#"
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I must say I originally came from a small realm and even they knew not to feed me.

A lot of you are so gullible LOL!

Let us leave it at this.

Right now I am undergeared and have the wrong spec. Give me a few days to gear up and we can settle it the old fashion way, either a duel or if your Alliance we can meet up and do this.

"I will fight any race God ever made"
"I am overworked, undergeared, and still tough enough to whoop your !@#"

http://imgur.com/8VtZt
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Grats frinkles! Very jelly...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]