[A] 13/13H 25M Electric Sheep is recruiting!

90 Night Elf Death Knight
It's that time of year again! With lots of exciting new raid content in the very near future, Electric Sheep is in search of a few outstanding players to help bolster our raid team, and contribute to the success the guild has seen since vanilla.

Who are we?

Electric Sheep is one of the oldest guilds on Kargath, dating back to Vanilla and still maintaining some core members from that time period. The guild has always done very well on a modest raiding schedule, but within the last 2 years has really stepped up, finishing Cataclsym as the top Alliance and server second 25 man guild on Kargath, completing 8/8 heroic DS with about 5 months to spare. Currently we are 13/13H ToT, and looking for continued success!

Our raiding schedule is as follows:

Wednesday: 8:30 - 11:30
Thursday: 8:30 - 11:30
Sunday: 7:30 - 11:30

Raid spots are handled via a signup system. You sign up for raids you can make, and don't sign up for those that you can't, and the raid leader(s) will confirm the spots 24-36 hours in advance of the raid. If you are confirmed, you'd better be there! If you are not, enjoy your night off! There's no need to stick around or feel obligated to be there (though if you are you'll be one of the first ones called upon if we need a replacement for any reason). In general, we require players to sign up for a minimum of 10 raids per month (5 every 2 weeks), though exceptions have been made in the past.

What are we looking for?

The short answer is that we're in search of:

1 Excellent, dedicated healer of any class, who knows their mechanics, truly enjoys their role, and is ready for serious minded progression on a light schedule.

1 Excellent, dedicated non-cloth DPS who fits the same profile.

However, if you're interested at this point, please read further.

Are you a good fit for Electric Sheep?

Obviously, since we raid on a relatively short schedule, we're looking for players who are competitive in their role, and bring their A game on every attempt. However, that's not enough to be a good candidate for the guild.

1. Love your class, and love getting better. We're looking for players who love the class they play. If you're the kind of person who likes to research how to squeeze more performance out of the class you play, and takes pleasure in seeing that work pay off in raids, then that's a great first step. In addition to this, we're looking for players who are constantly striving for improvement. Nobody is so good they can't get better, and we strongly believe that continued success can only be achieved by continuing to push ourselves to improve. This leads directly to...

2. Enjoy our style of raiding, and our raid environment. Our raid environment is fun, and involves a lot of chatting, banter, and general good-timey things. With that said, when it's time to get down to business, we don't mess around. Our very modest raid schedule requires that we make good use of our time, and that always is our top priority. We identify and solve problems quickly and like to move on, which means that everyone at one point or another is the target of direct criticism about their play (albeit in a matter-of-fact manner, there is no yelling or insulting). This isn't to embarrass anyone - it's simply the quickest way to progress, and every prospective member needs to be ok with that sort of environment. We will never be demeaning or insulting, but you must be ok with criticism from time to time. And be willing to work to fix any sort of problems that you may be having with your class, or an encounter in general. We strongly believe that learning is a part of the game, and like to help each other get better.

3. Enjoy being part of an adult community. We love to raid, and we have a blast doing it, but there's more to the guild than just that. We're looking for potentially long term players who will not just enjoy our raiding experience, but will enjoy being part of an adhesive, close community of players who truly enjoy logging in and playing together. The age ranges of the players in the guild varies greatly, but on the whole it's a positive, adult community. If you're the kind of player who has a tendency to troll in trade or general, mock or insult players from out of guild for any reason, or pick fights with other players, you're simply not going to be a good fit.

TL;DR: We need a few players with amazing attitudes, a desire for good progression, and who are looking for a home, not just a raid team. If you feel you fit these categories and would be a great fit, please apply at www.acdsheep.com. If you have any questions or would like to contact us in game, please get in touch with myself, Akorah, Alayne, Enchantrix, Dibbler, or Swaggle.

Thanks for reading, and enjoy Pandaland!

-Remain (formerly Lauriel)
Edited by Remain on 9/4/2013 9:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Bump <3 Come raid with us!
-Swaggle (formerly Intrigue)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
/massive exodus from the priest class!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
10/03/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Aryvei

But still... HOOFS.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/03/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Hoochy

But still... HOOFS.

psshh, all about dat waggle
Edited by Aryvei on 10/3/2012 10:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/03/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Aryvei

But still... HOOFS.

psshh, all about dat waggle

Yep yep
God I should have named myself Swagglehoofs I guess :(

I have so many priest buddies who rerolled monk! Great minds. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I have so many priest buddies who rerolled monk! Great minds. <3

Traitor!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
10/03/2012 01:02 PMPosted by Aryvei

:(

.../cry
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Now also looking for a healer or two, particular consideration given towards Resto Shaman.
Reply Quote
To the top! A few outstanding recruits found, still in search of 1 healer (Mistweaver monk or Resto Shaman preferred), and one Boomkin!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Bump for 4/6 25!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
elegon's the bloodboil of this tier I hear, good luck!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
10/11/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Aryvei
elegon's the bloodboil of this tier I hear, good luck!

I'm sure Elegon will make my blood boil, har har. At least he's pretty! Thanks! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
bump for the best 25 man guild on the server
Reply Quote
10/13/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Mikerk
bump for the best 25 man guild on the server

An actual tear just came to my eye.

<3
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGKdle1bbvo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Elegon down on 25!
Reply Quote
96 Draenei Mage
We have drunk times where we get drunk and then have the times.

And Waggles is a chubby chaser, I have proof.
Edited by Novea on 10/18/2012 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Proof is not me sarcastically saying it while drunk! Rude.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
We have drunk times where we get drunk and then have the times.

And Waggles is a chubby chaser, I have proof.

Enticing
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]