Initiation Guilde Québécoise Dans Bloodhoof

85 Worgen Druid
Salut ma guilde cherche présentement des gens pour faire des RAIDS 10 man au niveau 90!!! On est présentement en manque de 1 Healer et une coupe de dps!! On est dnas le serveur Bloodhoof et la guild est lvl 10 présentement c'est une nouvelle guild entre amis mais la on a besoin de gens! Donc si vous êtes interresez envoyes moi un message sur mon main Bigdruid dans Bloodhoof serveur merci :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Wow, you sound like a complete douche, just because it's the primary language, doesn't mean it's the only one. Stop being stupid and enlighten yourself; the world does not revolve around you and your idiocy. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
blabbering

The North Americans servers are for North Americans. You probably didn't go to school, but Canada is part of North America.

Getting back to school is the best advice I can give you.
Edited by Vorend on 10/3/2012 2:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
09/30/2012 11:00 PMPosted by Waynebradyy
Yea, I can make words up too.

Wow, I honestly believe this guy really doesn't know the lingual origins of the words; "moi", "merci" and "salut".
Edited by Fragrant on 10/30/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
as steakbomb said in the other post
This and:

1. We don't understand your made up ching chong language.

2. Bloodhoof - US is located in Chicago, Illinois, USA.

3. The Primary language in the USA is ENGLISH.

4. I don't go to your forums and speak a fake language so please don't do it on our forums.

P.S.

Ssadjfiu sda87f hsd8 sdfhsdfjh sahsdkja sadjfhsdjf sgkdgjhfu i jgjkcvhjvcx lucbjhhkx cxuy s

Yea, I can make words up too. #3

Ok, please go back to school... "fake language'??!!?? French is NOT a fake language, in fact it is spoken by millions of people around the world. If the French in this post was offensive to you, all you had to do was ignore it, not reply in an offensive manner. If you didn't understand what was said and feel you were insulted in any way that wasn't the case. In fact, I can translate it for you, that way you will not be left in the dark any longer.

"Hello, my guild is presently recruiting people to do 10 man level 90 raids!!! We are presently seeking a healer and a couple DPS. We are on the Bloodhoof server and our guild is relatively new at level 10. We are among friends but we need new people. If you are interested, whisper me on my main Bigdruid on Bloodhoof server, thankyou."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Pretty sure Wayne just successfully trolled a large amount of people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]