Blizz about to slap us all in the face?

It just hit me while I was leveling - within a fee weeks, Blizzard could allow Monks to be eligible for the Scrolls benefits, so that players could just instantly obtain a level 80 (or perhaps higher) Monk.

As someone who farmed BoA gear and has spent 40+ hours leveling thus far, this just doesn't sit right with me. No, it hasn't happened yet, but something tells me that it's inevitable. It's like some guy that doesn't even work for the company getting hired to take that promotion you've been working for. That's the kind of feeling it would be, at least for me.

For those who have leveled Monks to 70+ thus far, does this concern you? Then again, with Blizz doing this, they would be obviating the awesome Pandaren 1-10 starting zone, as many Monks go with the Pandaren race. But still, I feel it's coming.

I really, really hope I'm wrong. It just doesn't seem right. Anyone else bothered by this possibility?
Edited by Pastry on 9/30/2012 2:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
82 Pandaren Monk
There's a lot of people who got to level 80 within minutes of rolling their monks through RAF level-granting benefits. What you're worried about has already happened.

Sorry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What Beng said, it's already happened. That's why we have so many 85-90 monks already. It's annoying, but there isn't much you can do and really it doesn't affect you. They can take short cuts through the system all they want. You can have the satisfaction knowing you fully leveled your monk yourself. You probably know and understand the class a lot better than them and more importantly you earned this character through your work.
Edited by Elliara on 9/30/2012 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
They allowed the RaF trick forMonks to work. its how i got 90 so quick. You can scroll of res a monk.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]