Illidan to Mug'Thol: Worth the Transfer?

90 Undead Death Knight
2800th in line on my current realm.
Anyone already transfer?
Looking for some commentary (mainly for PvP).

For Any Guilds Recruiting:
8/8HM EXP
5 Years EXP in World of Warcraft
85 of Every Class (Besides Hunter and Warlock)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
its a great server with lots of friendly people. With no Q Time!!

If your looking for a relaxed home while still seeing all the content please contact me in game, would love to have a few experienced players to add to our core 10 man group
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
I'm wondering the same im tired of waiting 3 hours to play Wow, how well of a pve server is it etc? cause i want to make a move if its worth it cause this is ridiculous
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
this is a PvP server as well
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Its worth it, trust me. Great people over here and still a large community for building Pug's!
Our guild is LvL'ing fast and we still need a coupe more for a core 10 man.
Let me know if u have anymore questions ill help in anyway possible.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
you need a mt?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Great post on your thread, im sure another guild would love to have your attitude in guild.

Have a great night!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Mug'thol is a great server. Probably the best I've seen blizz give free xffers too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its well worth at the moment. The Q times in Illidan are just way too long.
Reply Quote
I concur with the rest of the folks. I think I found me a new home.
I also have 5 Level 85 characters and been into most of the raiding scene until early Cata.
Not only was I put off by Illidan's recent queue times but the Jade forest general chats.
It's really a nice server with more than enough folks in Org and other major cities.
Plus, I've ganked many alliance since coming to Mug'thol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Yep, great server so far. Thanks Mug'thol!
Reply Quote
73 Pandaren Monk
A friend and myself are thinking about making the jump as well.

How is guild recruitment? We have a level 17 guild we could bring over with us, but if recruitment is a pain we may just see about joining one once we transfer.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
since i been here, I done nothing but questing, and by questing i mean killing allys as they quest :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
A friend and myself are thinking about making the jump as well.

How is guild recruitment? We have a level 17 guild we could bring over with us, but if recruitment is a pain we may just see about joining one once we transfer.

Pretty good recruiting, picking up a lot of Illidan Transfers. We have a spot for you and your friend if you decide to transfer sans guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I have transferred 2 of my characters and it's definitely worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I am also looking to transfer. How is the PvE progression, and are there any decent PvP RBG's ran?
Edited by Televangelis on 10/1/2012 4:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Mug'thol will be another illidan soon minus the que times if people keep xffering lol
Reply Quote
EVERYONE IS WELCOME
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I would imagine it is worth it since it is free and it is a decent server. One little tip though, if you undercut something Manatree has on the auction house he will come at you with a flurry of hateful whispers explaining why he is better than you at this game. Life must be pretty sad when you get THAT mad over an auction.

HI MANATREE!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]