If swifty transfers??

100 Draenei Paladin
We would probably loose some of our pop in the server.If swifty transfers i know alot of ally will xfer there also so it would not be a problem to move there just saying to allys here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
u wot m8
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yeah swifty's xferring so hurry up and xfer while its still free! as more people start to go the xfer wont be free anymore so go as quickly as possible!!!! I know I'm going tomorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
We should all go bloodscalp (because its free) and leave swifty and his fan boys behind. :D
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
Idk unless swifty xfers imma think of doing the same,the freakin ques man
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
09/30/2012 08:32 PMPosted by Juullyy
Idk unless swifty xfers imma think of doing the same,the freakin ques man
and also maybe if Reszo xfers
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
whos swifty?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Isn't that the warrior I killed 3 times last night? =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Actually this brings up a time when some1 in out guild did a random ginvite to someone and as soon as he joined he was in all caps screaming wheres swifty and if he is in this guild. My fellow guildes was already tired of him so we all told him the he transfered to a different realm and when he asked which we decided to tell him moongaurd for the lols then he screamed this "server sucks" and all that then he went offline and guild master kicked him out of the guild
Reply Quote
Swifty xferring will just mean there's one less garbage warrior on your server.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-kobLKne0E
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
09/30/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Juullyy
We would probably loose some of our pop in the server.If swifty transfers i know alot of ally will xfer there also so it would not be a problem to move there just saying to allys here.

Please god, for the greater good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]