Mogu'shan palace bug

90 Human Hunter
Hello I would like to point out that there's a potential exploit within the game in Mogu'shan palce, the caveish underground area on the path towards Gekkan, you would see bats flying over your head, and said bats can yield experience the number of bats that keep spawning, and spawning can be potential being used as a method to grind continuous exp.

Recently joined a group which well they were focusing on nothing but attacking these neutral constant spawning bats in mass which one of them claimed you can make potentially 500k exp every 2mins I feel that this is a grave exploit which needs to be fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Why do women and alliance always ruin everything for me.
Reply Quote
I'm sure this didn't stop you from reaching level 90 either. How convenient that you reach level 90 the same day you report this exploit. I wonder if GM's do rollbacks off these exploits based off open tickets.
Edited by Ecstasea on 10/2/2012 8:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)