Golden Lotus quests bugged at Honored

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey, I was one of the players who got 90 and did the Golden Lotus stuff on the first day, and I, along with quite a few of us on Silvermoon US unlocked Honored today, and we tried to do the new round of quests.

One of them was to survive the fire ring for 90 seconds, this worked fine.

Another one of them was called The Battle Ring, and you had to defeat 20 Shado-Pan Trainees. The quest said that we had to walk into the ring to start the fight, but this did not work for anyone by the looks of things.

The last one was not a daily quest, it was part of the progression quests. It was called "The Secrets of Guo-Lai", and it was an event in the Guo-Lai Halls. The quest ends with the player being released from a cage, and the player is then meant to go back to The Golden Pagoda to hand in the quest. Problem is, the quest givers seem to be phased out.

Pllleeeeaaassseeee fix before reset? :)
Edited by Bloodelfpaly on 10/1/2012 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Having the same issue.

Fire ring worked fire, Battle Ring wont even start, and the NPC to turn in the last one is missing.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
The turn in at the pagoda will not be there until tomorrow has been my experience. Also, Battle Ring has never started for me either.
Reply Quote
I am having these problems as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Having same problems... what annoys me the most is that I rushed my lvl 90 so I can get an edge on those rep on other guilds. Now They gonna catch back and all my early progress goes to waste... this is very annoying.

Not only that, a quest with klaxxi were bugged today as well, cant recall the name cause im at work but I just couldnt click on the cages to release the npc's....

Is it just me or I feel like I buyed a car and that evry peices is falling apart and that I have to go back to the garage evry weeks even tho its brand new.

Most of these quest are known bugg from beta, and still not fixed...wtf blizzard ? to me its simply a: "we dont give a !@#$ you will buy the game anyway" once again
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
They gotta hotfix this !@#$ like right %^-*ing now
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Same thing as O.P. on my server as well,(undermine) made sure to do all the dailies every single day, so i could progress as fast as possible. Now this. /sadface
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/01/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Garlicjr
Same thing as O.P. on my server as well,(undermine) made sure to do all the dailies every single day, so i could progress as fast as possible. Now this. /sadface

THIS
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yep, cant start The Ring of Battle, and cant turn in The Secrets of Guo-Lai.

WTB fix
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
can we have an eta on this fix ? ...blue ?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still not working. Please fix.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
From what I have read, the hand in for Secrets of Guo-Lai will be available on the daily reset. Some people have run into this problem earlier than us because they used the rare item that gave +1000 rep. Still no hope for the battle ring, though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
pls fix
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
WTB battle ring fix before server come up, bump
Edited by Uptight on 10/2/2012 6:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
still not working
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Yeah, could we get a fix sometime soon? I hate when you have a completed quest, but can't turn it in.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]