Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I tried googling this a few ways and could get a direct answer: Is there a spec that has more bleeds than another?
I ask because, back before I knew what I was doing, i loved Dual-weilding as Arms (we're talking BC at the latest) because I got 3 bleed-debuffs and Second Wind. I don't know why I liked that, I just did.
It seems now I can get fairly close, but have they left the bleeds in a tree or made them baseline?
TC applies DW for both arms and prot it does not spread your current one.
2. Deep Wounds
3. Physical damage dealt if arms
4. 20% damage redux if aoe'ing as arms
5. Demo banner
6. Healing dredux
7. Movement reduction if necessary
8. Rooting if necessary
9. Shattering throw 20% armor redux if necessary
10. Stun if necessary, though I am hesitant to say this will be a good option vs bladestorm in any aoe fight.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/1/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.