A question on bleeds

90 Draenei Shaman
I tried googling this a few ways and could get a direct answer: Is there a spec that has more bleeds than another?

I ask because, back before I knew what I was doing, i loved Dual-weilding as Arms (we're talking BC at the latest) because I got 3 bleed-debuffs and Second Wind. I don't know why I liked that, I just did.

It seems now I can get fairly close, but have they left the bleeds in a tree or made them baseline?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
we have 1 bleed now - deep wounds. This is applies by CS and MS for arms and CS and BT for fury. In addition arms gets blood and thunder which lets them use TC to spread deepwounds in AOE.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yeah, rend was basically replaced by a better version of deep wounds. If you like bleeds, best thing to do is go feral druid or sub rogue.

Although bloodbath can be incredibly entertaining.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 09:07 AMPosted by Lunos
we have 1 bleed now - deep wounds. This is applies by CS and MS for arms and CS and BT for fury. In addition arms gets blood and thunder which lets them use TC to spread deepwounds in AOE.

TC applies DW for both arms and prot it does not spread your current one.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
So whats the total debuff count you're putting out as a DPS warrior?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
In PVE:

1. Sunder
2. Deep Wounds
3. Physical damage dealt if arms
4. 20% damage redux if aoe'ing as arms
5. Demo banner
6. Healing dredux
7. Movement reduction if necessary
8. Rooting if necessary
9. Shattering throw 20% armor redux if necessary
10. Stun if necessary, though I am hesitant to say this will be a good option vs bladestorm in any aoe fight.
Edited by Theodorr on 10/1/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]