Capitals (new)

66 Pandaren Monk
How do you all like the new capital citys?
Edited by Itatchi on 10/1/2012 2:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Monk
I'm going to just put it simple to you simple minded people.
Edited by Itatchi on 10/1/2012 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
i don't profess to fully understand everything that was just posted. but, i did notice something that i think is a or could possibly resemble a contradicting statement.

this part...

10/01/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Itatchi
with the portals to everywhere (including Dalaran lol).

...seems to solve this part...

10/01/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Itatchi
proffesion trainers (a simple portal to another capital city will fix that back up)

all i simply wanted to point out is that the portal to the capital city that you seem to yearn for already exists. in fact, you YOURSELF have already discovered them! i commend you my friend, i commend you.

p.s. i realize you could interpret the post above in about a million ways...this was just my little slice of heaven
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
They should make you rep grind with a faction called the Grammarians in order to be able to post on the forums.

Friendly should be daily quests for spelling

Honored should be punctuation

Revered should be grammar

Exalted should be logic
Reply Quote
94 Undead Warrior
what new capital cities? still not capped, but I didnt know there was actual cities? isnt there a couple of temples in Vale of Eternal Blossoms? Is that what you mean? I see your post got nerfed. so I dont know the original content.
Reply Quote
66 Pandaren Monk
Yes, I am talking about the two temples in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms. Did not get nerfed, i just redid it because people can not read properly.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Priest
He was talking about the faction Shrines in the Vale.

My only objection is the roundabout route you have to take getting from the banking area to the portal room. If I think of the Shrines as originally built for defense, the layout makes more sense but its still not great.

And personally I liked the Horde Shrine better when it comes atmosphere. You have that neat little water fountain area in the back. The Alliance shrine just comes off as "functional" to me.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
*cities... my dear.

and I haven't gotten to see any of them because of school and the like prohibits the countless hours of leveling it takes for me, and then along with 6 85's in the waiting line. (I'm leveling my hunter NOT this one im posting on)

I can't wait to see them, it's honestly nice to be back in Neutral territory, I got to dance with a troup of Blood Elves, Tauren and an Orc at the Drunken Hozen reminded me of fond memories of Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Wow.

SPOILER ALERT GOSH.

/reported.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]