Blizz, what other options did you consider?

100 Undead Warlock
Which version of the rules for D&D WoW is this, by the way?

I know of two, both on the link into the Blizzard store above. I rather liked the first release; the second was like a precursor to fourth edition D&D, focusing too much on abilities' icons. Sure seemed like the ideas for other areas of the books suffered due to this change in design philosophy, somehow...

The first version was pretty much 3rd edition though they added a few classes like the Tinkerer. the 2nd version of the Warcraft RPG was more Open License stuff than 3rd edition. They pretty much rewrote most of the classes and races and tinkered with the magic system to be more Mana based instead of Vancian.

Also has kind of a neat thing for tracking changes in your settlements.

I've been trying to convert it for Pathfinder on and off in my spare time. If I ever get it finished I'll probably put it into a PDF or something for people who want it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you can manage to find copies of the D&D "Warcraft: The Roleplaying Game" dungeon guides, I swear they read like a laundry list of things that have come true since release. They aren't canon, and I don't think anyone is literally going back and checking things off, but they contain a lot of un-materialized ideas for classes and playable races. It stands to reason those ideas are still swimming around somehow, somewhere.

Best campaign I've ever DM'd was using these books. Hard to convince 4.0 players to go back to 3.5 rules though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
D&D??

PFFFTTT

you guys are FREAKS!!

>_>

<_<

2nd edition is the best edition

Miss, I don't know what you smoke. 2nd ed was hideous, with the THAC0 and demented requirements in stats to be certain classes.
3.5 ed, on the other hand...
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
As a side note

Wizards of the Coast just reprinted 1st edition D&D for anyone who misses the old classics

(I still have my copy of Temple of Elemental Evil. That dungeon would make WoW raiders cry)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
10/01/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Alona
CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO ARGUS NEXT XPAC!

Ermahgerhd, yes! I don't think it will be next xpac, but that would be sweet-hotness if it were. If Blizz releases that xpac before I die, I'll totally level through MoP, Emerald Dreaming, Children of Thralls Balls, Cataclysm 2: Wrathion's Wrath, WotLK 2: scourged previous xpac bosses, and all of the other filler to get to it!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Im still hoping for playable gnolls. I'll even play Horde if I have to.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight

Which one?!

duhn duh duuuuuuuuh!

Are you considering to "expand" Azeroth?. By that I mean make some more ocean on the sides of each big continent. And will we ever go back to Outlands to level up in another region? (Or another planet for that matter)
Reply Quote
Check this out... http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=21&mid=119012268058738816&h=50
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Check this out... http://wow.allakhazam.com/forum.html?forum=21&mid=119012268058738816&h=50

Huh, neat! Thanks!

I'd be pretty fired up to play through content from pretty much any of the untapped ideas on that list. Emerald dream never did much for me, but I at least know what it is!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Love to see a Ranger Class.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
D&D??

PFFFTTT

you guys are FREAKS!!

>_>

<_<

2nd edition is the best edition

Miss, I don't know what you smoke. 2nd ed was hideous, with the THAC0 and demented requirements in stats to be certain classes.
3.5 ed, on the other hand...

Lol, I still have my battered 1st edition AD&D guides.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The mythical list has been pretty much correct;

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/543/addons2004.jpg
Edited by Thera on 10/4/2012 2:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue

Oh... and did someone say "Dance Studio"?

From what I understand the reason why Dance Studio was dorpped was due to what beta testers were doing....
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I would love to see entirely new 60-70 and 70-80 leveling zones. Give players a real, meaningful choice when it comes to leveling.

I'm probably hoping for too much with this - especially after the Cata redo.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
10/01/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Sydonis
I'd say we draenei deserve the same

well to be fair, the pandaren were nice enough to not crash into our azeroth. you guys were pretty rude.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]