Did IWC transfer?

90 Human Mage
What server did you guys go to? I can't think of any other reason my pals and I could just rip through one horde outpost after another in Pandaland last night for 2 hours without getting a single one of you guys to respond. Thought this was the Expo of IWC....
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/02/2012 05:03 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
If no one showed you attention in game, why would they on the forum?

Well it got you to post, kid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/02/2012 05:25 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle
I asked a question.

A rhetorical question.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, we're transferring to Kel'Thuzad to fight our hearts out.
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
10/02/2012 06:49 AMPosted by Yøùñgßîzzle

A rhetorical question.

Yeah you right but on that note, kiss a curb h0e. Your a non factor. #Dismissed

Hoe*

You're*

Hashtags are for annoying teenagers who listen to One Direction.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
oh $hxt its the grammar police !!

Foreal tho I dont really give no fuccs. Stop clockin me.
#TeamHashtags are for anyone who uses twitter and isnt that a boy band? lol wtf is wrong with you bra ? #Dismissed

YoungBizzleGang h0e

What you do to the English language makes all of your former teachers cringe
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue

#TeamHashtags are for anyone who uses twitter and isnt that a boy band? lol wtf is wrong with you bra ? #Dismissed

YoungBizzleGang h0e

^^^^^
Reply Quote

YoungBizzleGang h0e

What teachers?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I write quite articulately when it's necessary. Im very intelligent and Im doing pretty well in my first year of college. I just think there are certain places grammar and proper punctuation arent that big of a deal. Social networking sites or WoW's forums, where we only insult each other on a day to day basis just happens to fall into that category. Id much rather type how I talk in real life around my friends than to type grammatically correct to impress some internet nobodies. lol. Everyone from low income areas are not dumb and stupid. It's the culture and environmental factors that discourages intelligence. If you make your judgement on only one perspective, you would be the 'dumb' or 'stupid' person for not fully analyzing why things and people are the way they are. I've seen both sides of the fence, so just because I carry my local 'lingo' (or whatever you guys call it lol) with me, that doesnt mean Im not an academically gifted individual. Dont judge a book by its cover kids. This is probably the realest post I'll ever drop on you h0es lol.

93' & forever . . YoungBizzleGang If you didnt know ! ^_*

Don't use bad grammar or I'll kill you.

93' til the grave, HellaGang representin', dawg.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk

Umm '92 is where it really was. Unfortunately some of our awesomeness somehow spilled over yo you which gives you the illusion that your something. ;D
Edited by Kunafun on 10/2/2012 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Umm '92 is where it really was. Unfortunately some of our awesomeness somehow spilled over yo you which gives you the illusion that your something. ;D

Yeah but you like farm animals. Like, like like farm animals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
10/02/2012 04:21 PMPosted by Helladin
Yeah but you like farm animals. Like, like like farm animals.

!@#$.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Mage
I write quite articulately when it's necessary. Im very intelligent and Im doing pretty well in my first year of college. I just think there are certain places grammar and proper punctuation arent that big of a deal. Social networking sites or WoW's forums, where we only insult each other on a day to day basis just happens to fall into that category. Id much rather type how I talk in real life around my friends than to type grammatically correct to impress some internet nobodies. lol. Everyone from low income areas are not dumb and stupid. It's the culture and environmental factors that discourages intelligence. If you make your judgement on only one perspective, you would be the 'dumb' or 'stupid' person for not fully analyzing why things and people are the way they are. I've seen both sides of the fence, so just because I carry my local 'lingo' (or whatever you guys call it lol) with me, that doesnt mean Im not an academically gifted individual. Dont judge a book by its cover kids. This is probably the realest post I'll ever drop on you h0es lol.

I read this and all I thought was, know your audience nerd.

Translated to your native tongue: Know yo audience nerd. - aww yea foo.

Anyone else that would like to communicate effectively with Youngjizzle should use this http://www.billism.com/eng_to_ebon_trans.html
Edited by Bìbbles on 10/2/2012 9:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I read this and all I thought was, know your audience nerd.

Translated to your native tongue: Know yo audience nerd. - aww yea foo.

Anyone else that would like to communicate effectively with Youngjizzle should use this http://www.billism.com/eng_to_ebon_trans.html

Ebonics translator, and I thought I was in a bad mood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]