LF Guild for Late Night Raiding.

90 Draenei Shaman
I'm currently looking for a late night raiding guild since the fact my work schedule is pretty much messed up. I'm 8/8H DS. The reason I put that is because I know how to raid I know how to listen and I don't mess up a lot. I'm looking for a spot as a Enhance shaman since I'm more comfortable with that spec. I don't hesitate to gear up my toons especially the ones that are going to be raiding. I want to be in a guild that raids and is determined to get stuff down even after multiple wipes of trying to learn the fight.

With me on night shift a lot at my current job I should be able to make it to all raid times unless I inform otherwise.

I want to raid more not be a casual player because my work schedule doesn't allow me to raid on normal raid times for most guilds out there. I work from 3 PM- 10:30 PM Mountain Time.

My days off are usually mondays and tuesdays (possible chance of wednesdays or having my days off switched)

Please post your times during the raid on what time zone you're on I'll be able to tell how many hours ahead/behind I am compared to you.

If you're a late night raiding guild please put your recruitment stuff up if you are looking for a melee dps.

I'm looking for a core raid spot if you can't guarantee that to me than don't reply to this post.

One more thing. IF you are not a raiding guild/late night raiding guild Please DON'T reply to this page. I'm tired of getting recruitment offers that don't have anything to do with what I'm looking for.
Edited by Deadlytouch on 10/8/2012 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump for great player
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
If you're interested in playing Resto check us out - we are looking for a healer ASAP.

11-2 CST Tues/Thurs/Sun

Huggz#1987 is my battletag.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Recruitment
OPEN

Raid Times
Tues: 11pm-2:30am
Weds: 11pm - 2:30am
Thurs: 11pm - 2:30am

apply at ashes2a.enjin.com or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
One
We are in need of a shaman for our core 10man raid team. I would prefer someone who is dps/heals. Resto and Ele would be nice and either can be main spec. Our 10man core schedules raids regularly around the teams schedule and we tend to be late at night from 8-12 server CST. The position you would fill is a guaranteed raid slot. We will be going to 25mans in the future and the 10 man core will spearhead it's progression as well. There is room for growth within the guild and leadership opportunities for those interested over time.

We would love to hear from you!

you can add me realid to chat phoenixrock2@hotmail.com AND please feel free to put your app in on our site at www.oneguild.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
bump cuz he told me too
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
bump because i was forced to
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
yes
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]