Harmonys Really went overboard Blizz

90 Human Rogue
Im all for making things harder to come by and things being Bop to symie goldfarmers and the likes.
However this Droprate is pathetic im a fairly keen farmer and am willing to spend a bit of time on it but 5 hours later and 3 harmonys is fail.

Given i need around 16 alone to buy all the pvp gear designs and if i even want to consider crafted epics its 8 each.So basically instead of actually enjoying the game ill be grinding the same mobs for hours on end hoping for motes.

The dev team and Gc are constantly saying they want players to enjoy the game but then throw in a lovely roadblock with crafting im not sure what its like for other crafting profs but blacksmithing is terrible.Dont get me wrong i make tons of gold but i like crafting things and currently the droprates are making this very time consuming and almost not worth bothering about.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
140 Motes of Harmony in a week (20 motes just today), without any time dedicated to grinding. Just from leveling, dailies, and Heroic farming.

Hardly a pathetic drop rate. I've already managed to craft 1 epic chest and I'll be able to make my gloves if that drop rate keeps up within the next day or 2 after the reset.

Considering that I'll be lucky to get a single piece of raid gear per week once the new raid launches I'd say that Spirits of Harmony are a pretty decent way to get gear.
Edited by Vindicare on 10/2/2012 3:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2012 02:03 AMPosted by Kutkut
Given i need around 16 alone to buy all the pvp gear designs and if i even want to consider crafted epics its 8 each.So basically instead of actually enjoying the game ill be grinding the same mobs for hours on end hoping for motes.

The problem isn't the drop rates, which are fine. It's your compulsion to grind everything out right now. You're not supposed to have everything right now, just like scribes and jewelcrafters aren't supposed to learn all their patterns the first week.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/02/2012 03:40 AMPosted by Keeblik

The problem isn't the drop rates, which are fine. It's your compulsion to grind everything out right now. You're not supposed to have everything right now, just like scribes and jewelcrafters aren't supposed to learn all their patterns the first week.

QFT.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
One spirit a day from tillers once you reach revered and chances to get them from daily rewards. End of a month you will have all the plans bought and a piece or two of gear made. About the same rate as lcers learning all the patterns and scribes learning all the glyphs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]