lvl 85 PVP Gear Moved to...?

90 Night Elf Hunter
10/03/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Regene
Go to dalaran, talk to the Legacy Armor goblin and you'll find vicious 352 gear.

There is better stuff at the Justice QM, not that any hxc PVP'er wants to PvE Cata dungeons on repeat (ZZZZ).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I badly want the Cataclysmic Glad set for my rogue's transmog. Badly as in.. I'm still in denial that this gear is gone. It would be fantastic to get a confirmation that this gear will return at some point; the pally and rogue sets are ridiculously good looking.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You guys are overlooking something, there is Cataclysm level PVP gear but they decided this time to not make it the final seasons armor

Go to dalaran, talk to the Legacy Armor goblin and you'll find vicious 352 gear. Whether it's better than the crafted 85 sets, I'm not sure. When a set goes outdated for PVP always look to the legacy armor vendors :o

Hope this helps someone

Unfortunately, the gear is just too outdated. It's better to hit up the JP vendor than buy the cata season 9 gear. Although, I will probably buy the old on use trinket to get outta stuns on my priest ( if its still there) because I was unable to purchase the season 11 trinket. I chose to get my 5th cata piece instead the night before its removal so I could get the set bonus, since shadow priests are better off getting 4/5 satin with the mooncloth gloves.

Sithnas, yeah the sets look really cool. Glad I got all the ret cata gear on this toon at least as well as the battle robe for my holy spec, even though most of my holy set is still ruthless gear.
Edited by Factor on 10/3/2012 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm not that interested in it for its stats but the looks were pretty awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You guys are overlooking something, there is Cataclysm level PVP gear but they decided this time to not make it the final seasons armor

Go to dalaran, talk to the Legacy Armor goblin and you'll find vicious 352 gear. Whether it's better than the crafted 85 sets, I'm not sure. When a set goes outdated for PVP always look to the legacy armor vendors :o

Hope this helps someone

This. Most if not all of the PvP sets from Wrath are available for JP in Dalaran, check there for any Cata sets as well. Push comes to shove just use the crafted gear. It isn't ideal, and it's kind of a dirty trick, but it's a good marketing ploy. Nobody's going to rage quit over this, let's be real.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter

Hope this helps someone

This. Most if not all of the PvP sets from Wrath are available for JP in Dalaran, check there for any Cata sets as well. Push comes to shove just use the crafted gear. It isn't ideal, and it's kind of a dirty trick, but it's a good marketing ploy. Nobody's going to rage quit over this, let's be real.

This is fine if all you wanted it for was the stats ... what if you wanted the look ... guess you are SOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Actually, it's not.

The only thing available in Dar is level 80 gear.

We can't even get Ruthless ;(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm also kind of mad at this. You can get other pvp gear at the lower levels, but you can't get 85 gear now? Is it because there is a 10 level gap from 80-90 now so they don't want 85 gear in the game because of the 5 level difference? I still wanted the ruthless set for my hunter's transmog. This is rubbish I tell you!
Edited by Marathi on 10/4/2012 5:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This issue happened before going from 70-80. No one was able to obtain off set pieces for a while. Just give them time it will be fixed.
More than likely they are restating it.
Edited by Kardona on 10/4/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
There are many players still choosing to pvp at level 85. It was inappropriate to yank out the gear for this bracket without even a warning, and still no explanation. Not sure why Blizzard thinks treating players like this would "encourage" people to buy into a more broken pvp experience.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Good news everyone! I was wandering about Tanaris, waiting for a queue and looking for a place to sell my vendor trash. When i stumbled about a PvP vendor, lo and behold he was selling vicious gladiator! There is a 85 PvP weapon vendor. Just look for "Blazzek the Biter" (85 Weapons) or Vixton Pinchwhistle (85 armor). They also sell the level 60, 70, and 80 pvp sets.
Good luck to all. Enjoy the gear.

Lightflight

Edit: They are in Gadgetzan, tanaris, If you can't find them, try using a /target macro
Edited by Lightflight on 10/4/2012 7:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
10/04/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Taurra
There are many players still choosing to pvp at level 85.

Give me proof of this. Nobody I know has any desire to twink at 85.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Blizz- you done us wrong.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Good news everyone! I was wandering about Tanaris, waiting for a queue and looking for a place to sell my vendor trash. When i stumbled about a PvP vendor, lo and behold he was selling vicious gladiator! There is a 85 PvP weapon vendor. Just look for "Blazzek the Biter" (85 Weapons) or Vixton Pinchwhistle (85 armor). They also sell the level 60, 70, and 80 pvp sets.
Good luck to all. Enjoy the gear.

Lightflight

Edit: They are in Gadgetzan, tanaris, If you can't find them, try using a /target macro

Yes, the same gear can be found in Dalaran. The Vicious Gladiator set is season 9 gear. It's good for transmog purposes. The crafted Vicious blues have higher stats and resilience, even with season 9's sockets being taken into account. The only difference is that there is no Pvp power on the crafted sets and you don't get those nice set bonuses.

We are referring to the Cataclysmic Gladiator's set (season 11) and that season's related items that have disappeared.

This issue happened before going from 70-80. No one was able to obtain off set pieces for a while. Just give them time it will be fixed.
More than likely they are restating it.

This is why I think it will return. It's happened before and was fixed, so why not again?
Edited by Factor on 10/4/2012 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
10/04/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Brøfist
There are many players still choosing to pvp at level 85.

Give me proof of this. Nobody I know has any desire to twink at 85.

I, for one, want to continue to pvp at level 85. I have four toons at level 85 that I wish to use and would like to be able to give them appropriate gear. Just because you are not interested in twinking at 85 doesn't mean that no one else is.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Just because you are not interested in twinking at 85 doesn't mean that no one else is.

Nobody I know

Holy Paladin, OK.

Anyways, I'm 99% sure the gear will come back. You can have fun doing whatever you like at 85.
Edited by Brøfist on 10/4/2012 12:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I am also looking for LVL 85 PVP Gear. I have 3 kids that play, they all have 85's, so I need to buy 4 freaking MOP expansions (thats over $200). Sorry, not going to happen anytime soon.

Thanks Blizzard, this blows chunks...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Come on Blizzard. If this was intentional, this really screws me over.

Like sharaellia, I held off MoP for a bit. I started repaying my subscription about 3 weeks ago and I wanted to sit at 85.

Thanks a lot Blizz :/
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I am also looking for LVL 85 PVP Gear. I have 3 kids that play, they all have 85's, so I need to buy 4 freaking MOP expansions (thats over $200). Sorry, not going to happen anytime soon.

Thanks Blizzard, this blows chunks...

Ouch, I dont blame you. That's a lot of money just for WoW. Not to mention you're most likely paying for their subscriptions too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]