lvl 85 PVP Gear Moved to...?

90 Human Paladin
One of the developers said that they had to delay season 11 gear until patch 5.2, but if you go to the vendor in the Dalaran sewers, you'll see that season 10 ruthless is back and season 11 gear has returned for SOME classes. Hybrid classes have little to no season 11 gear, but pure classes like Mages, Hunters, and Warlocks got their season 11 gear returned. Priests got most of their season 11 back, but not all.
Reply Quote
88 Human Death Knight
The 85 PvP Gear is in Gadgetzan now! (Patch 5.1)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
11/27/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Lich

Only season 10 armor sets though (372).
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/27/2012 11:40 PMPosted by Foughtknox

Only season 10 armor sets though (372).

For us Paladins yes, but Death Knights are one of the classes that got all their cata gear back.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

For us Paladins yes, but Death Knights are one of the classes that got all their cata gear back.

Really, I'd like to know the reasoning behind this. I want to get some cataclysmic gear so I can be competitive in battlegrounds.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Really, I'd like to know the reasoning behind this. I want to get some cataclysmic gear so I can be competitive in battlegrounds.

I dunno what happened, but all the pure classes got their cataclysmic sets back while hybrids received little to no cata gear. I do know that ret and holy cata neck pieces and rings are back. And holy cata trinkets have returned too.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
pretty lame checked for the cata shields but they dot have the shieldwall one i wanted real bad for xmog ><
Edited by Wyznax on 11/28/2012 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Guys i think we all know that messing with pet battles is sooooooo much more important then pesky pvp problems i mean adding back vendor is hard work you actually expect them to punch in a couple lines of code to add back some vendors.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Screw, I have to wait for my parents to buy me MoP, so I have no freaking chance of actually doing anything. Brilliantly screwed up Bliz, Brilliantly screwed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Dalaran sewer is where the 85 gear can be found. However, as previously stated some stuff may not be there. No I do not know why. I could find all my gear for my mage but my boomy doesn't have any cata just ruthless. Just look for yourself.
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
DALARAN
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Are the weapons in dalaran?
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
i think the professions craft the best lvl 85 pvp gear
Reply Quote
84 Human Warrior
the professions craft item lvl 377 pvp gear for 85s
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Thanks Regene i am gonna try and go to dalran :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Okay so i have just been leveling my Holy pally and i also wanted the armor for old xmogs. I found a vendor that does sell the full Ruthless armor set but oddly only a few pieces of Cata gear.

Vixton Pinchwhistle (Goblin) - Tanaris

Also check the vendor right next to him for weapons. Hope this helps ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
all pvp sets including hybrid classes will be back at dalaran sewers patch 5.2
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i should add... season 11 pvp sets
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The gear is In Tanaris in Gadzastand are however you spell it LOL. Hope this helped!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]